78-And The Winner Is...

"Good morning,baby..." Hunter greeted quietly as he entered Sebastian's dorm. Luckily the meeting didn't take that long and he even got time to go to the cafeteria to pick up breakfast for his boyfriend.

Sebastian was still in bed looking at the ceiling. "Why did you take that long today?" he asked, sitting up and stretching his whole body.

"I'm sorry,baby." He apologised "I was working out and then got carried away."

He hated lying to his own boyfriend but Sebastian seemed to buy it. "Can I see your progress then?" Sebastian said with a smirk on his face and his hands on the hem of the other one's shirt.

"Seb..."The tallest one was flattered and it hurted him to say no but they did have classes. "We can't,we have classes and you still have to get ready."

"Okay...after rehearsal then?"

"Yes. After rehearsal." He then remembered the meeting and with that the fact that he hated to lie to Sebastian. However he knew he couldn't tell him what was up. "Here's your breakfast by the way!"

"Awn how cheesy!" The meerkat joked.

"Shut up! You love it."

"Come shut me." Sebastian replied with a wink and Hunter kissed the boy's lips lightly and pulled apart before it was too late to stop himself.

Sebastian ate and then got ready very quickly but fortunately they didn't arrive late for class. They sat on the last row, Hunter having his boyfriend to his left and his best friend to his right.

The teacher was taking notes on the board and Thad wrote something on his best friend's notebook quickly. *You didn't tell him anything yet,did you?*

The spiky haired boy looked at him and signalled "no" with his head, discreetly.

After a couple more boring classes,the morning was over and they all headed to the dining hall to have lunch except Hunter and Sebastian who went to the tallest one's dorm.

"I thought we were going to wait until after rehearsal."Sebastian said playfully, laying down on his boyfriend's bed. Hunter laid down next to him as he put an arm under the other's neck. They simultaneously turned to each other. "Aren't we going to have lunch?"

"I can go down and get us something." Hunter suggested and then he got up and walked to the door.

"Why don't you want to be with the guys?"

Don't tell him. Don't tell him. Don't tell him. Hunter thought to himself. "I want to be just with you today."

"What about rehearsal?" His boyfriend asked, confused. "We will know today who won the competition!"

"We'll go to rehearsal." He said through an impatient smile. "I'll go downstairs real quick to get us something." He kissed his boyfriend on the lips and walked out the door.

Once he got two sandwiches he stopped at the dining hall to greet the guys and unsurprisingly they asked him if he told anything to Sebastian yet and he said no. Lunch was pretty calm and the couple definitely enjoyed their alone time together.

The afternoon classes were boring because who wants to have classes after eating and finally it was time for rehearsal.

-

"Still no,Thad." Hunter whispered after sitting next to his best friend in the choir room. Everyone was slowly arriving. Nick and Jeff arrived holding hands and sat on the farthest couch. Shortly after Kurt walked in with a cup of coffee in hand and sat next to Blaine (who they already knew was most of the time early.) Hunter turned around and asked the blue eyed one "How many coffees do you have per day?!"

"How many times do you have Sebastian per day?" The boy replied sassily. Nick, Jeff giggled and Blaine held his hand up for a high five.

Hunter just rolled his eyes and turned to his boyfriend who was smirking at him and said quietly. "Many times."

Wes and David arrived and Thad moved to the council table to sit with them.

"Hello everybody" Wes greeted everyone.

"So before we start anything today and announce the winner of our competition we would like to congratulate you all for your performances." David continues.

"And even though we had some issues, you all did great." Thad was the next one to speak, looking at Blaine briefly. "But of course there's the best."

"Sooo..." Wes said "After a brief look through and some pondering we all unanimously decided that the winner is..."

Everyone hit lightly with the hands on their legs and tapped his feet in a drum roll rhythm and stopped when Thad announced "...Sebastian."

Sebastian was out of words and the next thing he knew was that his boyfriend was hugging him proudly. Everyone else was clapping and soon enough the other two couples joined the hug.

"Congrats,baby!" Hunter exclaimed excitedly.

"W-why me?"When everyone was back at their places the meerkat managed to speak. "I mean I'm awesome but I honestly wouldn't think I would win...I was a mess of emotions when I performed."

Nick raised his hand to speak and David quickly gave him permission. "I think you were amazing and come on, you were the one that embraced the challenge in the best way. You did the band we all expected you would do but also chose a song that was not what your surface shows."

"I agree with him." Trent spoke "as your roommate I never thought you could have that soft side, not only singing but also by being with us."

"Before you were reckless, always with this narcissist smirk and all that attitude so hard to deal with." Kurt spoke next. "But then you just needed one little push in the right direction to turn into this new person."

"We're not saying that Hunter is the only reason you're like this now." Blaine continued Kurt's line of thought "He was just, like Kurt said, that little push and I think for all when I say that you, yourself, got so much better and we're proud to have you here."

"And because of all of that we decided not to only award you for your incredible performance." Jeff was the last one to have something to share. "But also as a gesture that shows that we trust you and we're glad that not only you gave yourself and us an opportunity to make your life cooler but also we gave you one as well."

"Of all the things that were said in this room, those were by far the cheesiest one!" the meerkat said between chuckles. "But thank you,guys!"

"So if you'll excuse us..." the spiked hair boy said, putting a hand on Sebastian's leg and with a flirtatious smile on his face. "Me and my winner have to go celebrate in the best way." He stood up and pulled Sebastian out of the couch with such strength that the boy fell into his arms. "Just like promised."

"Wait...what?" Sebastian asked,confused. "You knew I was going to win?"

"We kindaaa had a meeting behind your back this morning..." Thad trailed off rubbing the back of his head.

Sebastian looked at all the guys in disbelief but before he could complain Hunter dragged him out of there and soon enough there were both in Sebastian's dorm.