51-Believer

"Guys, that was amazing!" Wes congratulated them.

"But you didn't need to." David added.

The boys were all sitting on the couches. Blaine got up to hug them both and then he and Nick excused themselves and left to go somewhere. Jeff didn't take his eyes off of him until he couldn't see the boy anymore among the crowd of students that were slowly arriving. Kurt thought the way that his best friend was treating his boyfriend was weird. They weren't publicly a couple but he was making it almost obvious for everyone that he didn't want to be around Jeff for some reason.

"Hey, it was the least we could do for you,guys!" Thad exclaimed, getting up and swinging an arm on David's shoulder. "And once again, thanks for making me a member of the council as well."

"Yeah,now you're going to be with them all the time and I'm gonna be replaced while you become a trio!" Hunter fake-complained. He was, in reality, very happy for his best friend and the chances that were given to him.

"You're not going to be alone! You have me!" Sebastian reminded him,jokingly. Thad threw him a "you forgot to tell me something" look and Hunter only shrugged and got closer to the boy. "Speaking of which, if you don't mind I wanted to sing a song as an apology for being so...hard to deal with...and also to my not-official boyfriend,Hunter."

"Wait...whaaat?"

"You guys are together?"

"It was only a matter of time until the intimidating and the mean one started dating."

"Yes, we are. I mean...like the man said..." Hunter got up and took Sebastian out of the couch with one hand. "No one still asked the question."

"I'm happy for you two." Kurt genuinely said looking at both of them. "I mean Clarington must be some sort of god to convince you to change!" They all laughed.

"Thank you,Kurt!" Sebastian said, glad that Kurt had no resentments. "I hope it also works out with you and Blaine."

"Wh-what do you m-mean?" The blue eyed boy blushed. He was relieved that the short one was not there.

"Oh c'mon! Do you really think that we didn't notice the way his eyes shine when he looks at you?" Wes commented and everyone nodded, Jeff more energetically than others.

"Just go sing your stupid cheesy song or whatever,Smythe!" Kurt was blushing even harder.

"What about a duet,Hunt?" Sebastian turned to the taller one and asked.

"And the one that sings better will get the chance to ask the other to be his boyfriend?" Hunter exclaimed, more than excited.

"Is this what two people sharing a brain cell look like?" Trent questioned, surprised to see Sebastian being this...romantic?

Hunter picked Sebastian up in bride style and went to the stage. He threw a microphone to Sebastian's hands who insisted on choosing the song. Hunter started to sing.

"I thought love was only true in fairy tales

Meant for someone else but not for me

Love was out to get me, that's the way it seemed

Disappointment haunted all of my dreams..."

They both sang the chorus together while the other screamed the words from the couches

"...Then I saw his face, now I'm a believer

Not a trace of doubt in my mind ,I'm in love

I'm a believer, I couldn't leave him if I tried..."

Sebastian sang the second verse looking at his lover.

"...I thought love was more or less a giving thing

Seems the more I gave the less I got

What's the use in tryin' all you get is pain?

When I needed sunshine, I got rain..."

They sang the rest of the song all together, having a blast.

"I was better!" Hunter shooted.

"Nah,I was!"

"Wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Wanna be mine?" They didn't even answer the questions as they attacked each other's lips. When they pulled away, everyone clapped and congratulated them. Kurt found himself one more couple to look up to but then he remembered that the other one was separated at the moment. He searched for Jeff on the couches and once he found him, he embraced him into a big hug.

What the hell was up with Nick and why was Blaine involved?