Dont see her again!

Ethan's p.o.v:
It was like two hours since the movie ended. Y/n fell asleep on my lap and I was admiring her beautiful face.

*phone ringing*

Ethan: hello?

Grayson: hey man.. Yo I'm sorry I yelled at you, you know that you and I don't get in arguments with eachother, it's just that... I don't like you being with y/n....

Ethan: it's ok bro! And what do you mean you don't like me being with her? We're just hanging out... Nothing else.

Grayson: can we just talk in person? I need to show you something too!

Ethan: k! I'll be home in 20 minutes.

Grayson: sounds cool, bye

Ethan: bye.

*call ended*

I admired y/n's face for a good 2 minutes then I decided to take her upstairs to her room so she wouldn't be in the living room. As I walked up the stairs I saw many pictures of her of when she was small. Once I got to her room, my eyes opened wide. Her room was MASSIVE! Then, I went and layed her down on her bed and covered her with a blanket. I wrote a note saying...

"Dear y/n,
Thank you for letting me stay here and watch a movie with you :) hope we can hang out again soon, btw I brought you upstairs since you fell asleep on me haha! By the time you wake up I'll be home already, so don't worry. Anyways once again thank you and I'm sorry you heard Grayson and I yell at eachother.
P.s I took a bag of chips, sorry"

As I put the note down on the small table next to her bed I gave her a small kiss on the cheek and headed downstairs and out the door... On the way back I was really thinking about why I felt a certain way when I was with her... that I have never felt with anyone else. I also thought about why Grayson was mad that I was hanging out with her.

*5 minutes later*

As I walked to the front steps of my house I saw Grayson Standing in the garage with his head down. And decided to see what was up with him.

"Dude what's up?"

I asked concerned.

"Ethan... I got..."

He said nervously.

"You got what?"

I asked really scared of what he was gunna say.

"I GOT THESE SICK ASS TATTOOS MAN!"

He said all excited.

"WTF GRAYSON YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!"

I said breathing really hard.

"Why?"

Grayson said laughing.

"Because idk I thought that someone injured you or something!"

I said pissed off.

"Haha nah man!"

He still said laughing.

"So what do you wanna talk about? And why were you mad when I was with y/n?"

I said in a serious tone.

"Ahh... Listen man!.... I don't want you to hang out with her anymore...okey?"

He said in a completely deep and serious voice.

"What the fuck? No! Of course I'm gunna keep hanging out with her? What do you have against me and her?"

I said now raising my voice.

"PLEASE! ETHAN! GODDAMMIT! IM BEGGING YOU!"

He said yelling.

"IS THIS WHY YOU WANTED TO SEE ME? SO YOU CAN TELL ME NOT TO HANG OUT WITH HER? BECAUSE IM NOT GOING TO DO WHAT YOU WANT! AM I CLEAR?

I said now practically yelling my guts out.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FINE! IM HANGING OUT WITH HER TOMORROW! AND SHES GOING TO LIKE BEING WITH ME, MORE THAN SHE LIKED BEING WITH YOU!"

He said still yelling.

"OH SO I SEE WHY YOUR MAD! YOUR JELOUS AND SCARED THAT SHES GUNNA FALL IN LOVE WITH ME? IS THAT IT?"

I yelled.

"FUCK YOU ETHAN!"

He said as he took his hoodie off exposing his tattoos.

"OH SO NOW YOUR GOING TO HIT ME ARENT YOU? HAHA YOUR SO FUCKING FUNNY GRAYSON! SHES NOT SOMETHING WE CAN FIGHT FOR YOU DUMBASS! SHE CAN BE WITH WHOEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS...AND SHE WANTS ME! NOT YOU!

I said laughing.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? SAY IT AGAIN... I DARE YOU!"

Grayson said now in my face.

"SHE WANTS ME NOT YO-"

Before I could finish I felt a sharp pain and all of sudden everything went black.