I can play!

Grayson's p.o.v:
I was already looking for Ethan. Not to talk. But for revenge. He hurt someone I loved...wow.. Did I really say that I loved her? I think I did... I fucking love y/n! I was looking all around the area, but no sight Of Ethan. It was now 2:30 In the morning and I wasn't going to stop until I found him...I was driving and I saw a tall guy with a gray shirt walking alone on the side of the street with his head down. As I came closer to him he started looking more like Ethan. It was Ethan! I went as fast as I could and then he turned around and saw me! He then ran inside the woods. I quickly got off the car and started chasing him. He was running and I was right behind him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!"

Ethan yelled as he was running.

"YOU KNOW WHY! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! SHES HURT!! I DONT KNOW IF SHES GOING TO BE FINE NOW, BECAUSE OF YOU!

I yelled as I chased him in the dark woods.

"I LOVED HER!!! YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!"

He said panting but still running.

"I LOVE HER TOO & I MEET HER FIRST! YOUR THE KNE WHO TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME THE FIRST FUCKING DAY AND THEN SUDDENLY SHES YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND?"

I yelled throwing things at him that I could find. Like rocks.

"WELL, I GUESS NONE OF US CAN HAVE HER NOW! She's gone...."

He yelled but then his voice got weaker and weaker until he was no longer in sight and I was alone in the dark cold woods.

I sat on a big rock and pulled my hood over my head. I couldn't help but cry.... I've never cried for a girl, but y/n was different and because of my stupid actions I might have caused Ethan to end her life....

My eyes were now blurry because of all of my tears. As I was getting up I felt a Bag over my face. I was suffocating...

"You wanna play games? I can play!"

I heard Ethan whisper in my ear.

I tried to fight back, but it was no use. I was out of oxygen and I had no power. Ethan was taking over control of my body and I was in the ground, until my eyes shut and I took a faint breath...