DONT TOUCH HER!

Y/n's p.o.v:
He was coming closer and I could hear hard heavy breathing. I sunk in back a little deeper. I put my knees to my chest and tightly shut my eyes. Then I heard a guy yell really loud.

"fucking shit! Get that girl or I will!!!!" The man yelled as he was coming closer to Ethan.

"Your pretty fucking funny! You won't get near her! Am I clear?" Ethan said in a serious deep voice as he hit the man in the face.

Soon they started fighting until the man took out a knife and held it up.

"What makes you think that I won't hurt that little bitch! She's causing trouble in MY bar!" The man said going face to face with Ethan.

"Oh, I see! Your the owner of this bar, huh? It's pretty old and fucked up if you ask me!" Ethan said in a sarcastic voice.

"I've had it with you and your little slut! COME OUT YOU LITTLE BITCH OR I WILL HURT THIS SMARTASS THAT KEEPS RUNNING HIS MOUTH!" The man said referring to Ethan.

I didn't move and I let the man keep yelling.

"You LITTLE SON OF A BITCH!" The man said as he pushed through Ethan and opened the door. He came closer and removed the boxes on top of me.

"Bitch!! GET UP YOU FATASS!" The man yelled as he pulled my hair trying to get me to stand on my feet.

"STOOOP! PLEASE STOP! I WILL! OWW!" I yelled in pain.

"Listen here you fucking cunt! My roof! My rules!! You understand?!" The man harshly whispered in my ear as he kept a tight grip on my hair.

"Ow! Yes!! Please let me go!!" I yelled as I saw Ethan reach into his pocket.

"LET HER GO!" Ethan yelled as he pointed a gun at the man.

"Haha pathetic! Like your actually going to kill ME!" The man said laughing.

"Watch me..." Ethan said smirking as he shot the guy in the head 8 times.

Everyone in the room panicked and ran outside. Ethan picked me up because I was still in shock still staring at the man covered in blood with gunshots all over his face. We ran what seemed like miles. I couldn't fight back, I was too weak. I dug my head into Ethan's chest and started crying hysterically. We finally stopped and Ethan told me to climb a latter. I did as he said. The latter lead to a roof. Ethan hugged me and I looked up to see his face and his hands that were covered in blood.

"Shh everything's gunna be okey!" He said hugging me and giving me a small kiss on the forehead.

But I knew that everything was NOT okay. My parents were dead and Grayson was somewhere getting blamed for something he DIDNT do. I just wanted to kill myself.