Hey gray

Grayson's p.o.v:
I was still a little dizzy when I woke up. Then I quickly stood up because I had to keep chasing Ethan. I didn't want anything to happen to y/n. As I was standing up, I felt a sharp pain in my ribs. I looked down and I was shirtless and I had some type of bandages wrapped around my chest and stomach. I didn't really care for the pain... Even though it hurt really bad. I knew that loosing y/n would hurt even more. I grabbed my black shirt and snuck out from the back. I saw y/n on the grass crying. I slowly got closer and closer to her, until she saw me and jumped up and have me a big hug.... I winced at the pain, but I hugged her back even tighter. Did she all of a sudden remember me? I decided to ask her what had happened during the time i was gone. She told me EVERYTHING!! She told me about her amnesia and then she told me about how Ethan pretended to be me.

I missed her so much. I looked at her eyes that were full with tears and kissed her.

"I'm okey baby, I swear!"

I said as I gave her a small smile.

"No ur not!"

She said now crying even harder.

"Shh...Babe please calm down, I swear! I'm okey, I'm all good... As Long as I'm with you, I love you.."

I said kissing her again and picking her up.

"I love you too gray!"

She said as she hugged me.

We were hugging for a real long time... Until we heard clapping from a distance.

"Haha good one Grayson!"

I heard Ethan laugh.

"How did you find us?"

I said putting y/n behind me again.

"Oh it doesn't matter haha it's just that that bitch right there is so fucking stupid and she wasn't careful covering her tracks!"

He said pointing at y/n.

"DONT YOU EVER FUCKING CALL HER THAT!"

I said getting closer to him.

"Gray please! Don't!"

Y/n said as she grabbed my arm.

"Please! You'll get hurt again and then he'll hurt me!"

She said crying.

I felt really bad for her and decided to take her hand and slowly walk away from Ethan.

"You fucking pussy ass bitch!!"

Ethan said as he saw me and y/n backing away.

We decided to ignore him. And keep backing away from him slowly, just incase he still had the firearm.

He was about to pull the gun out until a group of people came out of the hospital.

We decided to run, while Ethan was distracted, and there were witnesses around.

"THIS ISNT OVER YET! ILL FIND YOU TWO!!"

Ethan yelled before he ran away in the other direction.

Y/n and I ran and hid in the parking lot until Ethan was gone. Once he wasn't in sight we went inside the hospital to go get her checked out and so they could take this stupid thing off of me.

I was really happy I was with her... But I knew Ethan wouldn't give up, until he got what he wanted... That's what made me worry the most.