Who are you?

Y/n's p.o.v:
I woke in a hospital bed. I had a huge headache and I had stitches on my forehead and I couldn't remember why I was here. Then I felt something vibrate under my leg, it was my phone and It was an incoming call from some guy named "Grayson😘💗"...was he my boyfriend? Why did his name have a kissy face and a heart? I ignored it because I didn't know him. I decided to walk around and get some fresh air and hopefully find a nurse and ask them why I was here. As I was getting up my phone was blowing up with messages from the kid named
Grayson.

Grayson😘💗: "hey baby!! Where are you?"

I ignored it and decided to keep walking, then I got more messages from him.

Grayson😘💗: "babe please answer!!!!"

I decided to call him because I had no idea who he was and I was getting a feeling that we were together or something.

*dialing*

Me: hello?

Grayson: OMG Y/n!!! Baby are you okey!!!

Me: umm.... I'm fine..is this Grayson?

Grayson: it's eth-....yea! It's me Grayson!!!!

You: are you sure? You don't sound so sure?

Grayson: uhh- yea why wouldn't it be me?

You: nevermind! Umm mind telling me who you are?

Grayson: I'm Grayson! Your boyfriend... Y/n are you okey?

You: my boyfriend?ummmm....sorry it's just that I can't remember anything! Mind coming over and explains things to me?

Ethan: yes baby! Give me the hospitals name!

I gave him the hospitals name and walked up to a nurse and asked her if she anything about what was going on with me. She said I had amnesia, but that it would ware off.

*30 minutes*

I went down to the cafe and my "boyfriend" Grayson hasn't showed up yet. I decided to go back to my room. As I was going up the elevator a tall brunette with a green sweater was talking to me like he knew me... He was actually really cute.

Boy: hey babe! How yah feelin?

Me: umm....do I know you?

Boy: haha baby! It's me! Eth- I mean Grayson!!! ITs me Grayson....

Me: oh hey :) I'm sorry I just can't remember shit right now but the nurse said I have amnesia but that it would ware off in a lil and that everything would be Normal again!

I looked back at him and his face went to a smile to a real serious face.

Grayson: w-ware off? You mean that you'll remember everything?

Me: haha yea! Is something wrong?

I asked concerned.

Grayson: uhh-no NO NOT AT ALL Y/N IM PERFECTLY FINE CANT YOU SEE DAMMIT!?

He said telling at me but I didn't know why!

Me: Grayson- p-lease calm down, what's wr-

I said with a shaky voice.

Grayson: save it! We're leaving now!!!

He said as he took my wrist and we walked to his car.