IT WASNT ME!!

Grayson's p.o.v:
I ran to the car as fast I could. Y/n's house was 3 hours away and I didn't want to think of what Ethan was capable of doing to her innocent parents. I sped the whole ride. Y/n was crying so much that she couldn't even talk or breath. I kept telling her everything was going to be okey until she fell asleep. It was getting kind of dark and I was getting more worried... I passed by a drug store and I bought her some pills so she could sleep.

*3 hours later*

I arrived at y/n's house and I parked the car. Y/n was still asleep and I ran inside the house....the doors were locked, I climbed up the roof and grabbed a rock and broke the window. I snook in from upstairs, I ran downstairs to the kitchen/living room and nobody was there. I ran downstairs to the basement...and I couldn't believe my eyes...her mom had her throat slit and her dad was chopped into pieces...I couldn't call the cops because they would think it was me....I looked around and I found a note that said

"I told you guys I wasn't playing....y/n's next, watch your back, I could be anywhere at anything without you knowing ;)"

The note had Ethan's bloody finger prints.

I couldn't let y/n see her parents like this so i took the remainders of their body's and put them in black bags and went outside to throw them out in the garbage.

"FREEZE! DONT MOVE!!"

I heard someone yell. The I saw cop cars and 4 helicopters surrounding me and pointing guns at me.

"IT WASNT ME!!!"

I yelled.

I panicked and tried to run away. Then I looked back and saw Ethan run inside the car with y/n sleeping. I tried to run toward the car...but I got shot in my chest and fell to the ground until I took my last breath.