Got you!

Y/n's p.o.v:
I was enjoying myself on stage until I saw Ethan! Yes Ethan fucking Dolan! I ran off the stage hoping he wouldn't chase me or anything but it was too late. I was running toward Grayson to tell him that we had to leave NOW! I was out of breath and I couldn't keep running anymore but I didn't give up. I pushed through the hundreds of people jumping around, then I lost Grayson inside the huge crowd. I was feeling anxiety. I decided to run outside and then text Grayson to come out. As I ran outside I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back inside.

Ethan's p.o.v:
I couldn't believe y/n.. Or my own fucking brother! I was so pissed off! I really wanted to kill Grayson now. I found them because the car they came in had a fucking tracking device. I saw y/n and then she saw me. She immediately ran off stage and I ran after her.

Grayson's p.o.v:
I saw y/n panic and then run off stage. I had no idea why. I ran towards her but then saw Ethan running on the other side. I ran even faster, pushing though all the wasted people. I kept running but then lost her in the crowd.

Ethan's p.o.v:
I saw her running outside, I immediately ran the fastest I could and grabbed her arm and took her down to the nightclub's basement.

Y/n's p.o.v:
I saw Ethan holding my arm and taking me somewhere. I felt myself going down some type of stairs. I couldn't see anything because I was dizzy/nauseous from running and it was hot. Then I felt Ethan push me against the wall and I fell down. "HOW COULD YOU!!" I heard him yell. "Ethan please stop!" I yelled in a small faint voice. Then I felt a sharp pain in my face/head and I passed out....