NO PLEASE!!!

Grayson's p.o.v:
I woke up with blood all over my face and I couldn't even speak without my lips opening and bleeding. Ethan beat me pretty bad. Then I remembered y/n was at the hospital... I quickly ran to the car and looked for my phone. I couldn't find my phone, Ethan took it. As I was running I realized that he took the car too. FUCK! What was I gunna do now? I went to the side of the street and I was hoping someone would pick me up and drive me to the hospital to see y/n. I was there for about 5 minutes and no sight of any car. I decided to just run. I ran for about a good 20 minutes until I finally got there.

*30 minutes later*

I was panting and bleeding and I ran through the hospital entrance screaming y/n's name.

"Y/n!!! BABY WHERE ARE YOU??"

I yelled.

"Sir, please calm down! come with me, you need to go get cleaned up."

A nurse said to me and she grabbed my hand.

I quickly got out of her grip.

"No! Have you seen a girl named y/n?"

I said panicking.

"Oh yes! She's in room 34!"

She said giving me a confused look.

"Thank you!"

I said as I ran to her room.

Once I got there. There was no one there and I walked over to her bed. Her sweater was there and then I saw a note, it read:

"Haha dumbass! Look who has her now! Your probably never gunna see her so... Have fun being by yourself...."
-Ethan

I was so mad. I ran outside and saw a man in a red truck, I quickly ran to the truck and punched the guy in the face and dragged him out. I took the truck and started looking for Ethan.

I looked everywhere! I still couldn't find them. I drove atleast 22 miles until I saw the car parked at an ihop. I parked in the middle of the street and looked in my jacket... Luckily I had my gun....

I ran inside and looked for Ethan. I found him right away because I heard y/n laughing. I quickly snuck up behind her and quickly grabbed her arm and dragged her behind me.

"Y/n come with me please babe!!! NOW!"

I said covering her with my back and taking my gun out.

"Who the fuck are y-?"

She said giving me a confused look.

"Y/n... Baby... You don't remember me...?"

I said as tears started forming in my eyes.

"No I'm sorry... Who are you?"

She said wiping a tear off my cheek.

"I'm grays-"

Before I could finish Ethan took the gun out of my hands.

"NO Y/n DONT LISTEN TO HIM!!! IM GRAYSON!!"

Ethan yelled.

I was still looking at y/n but then I looked back at Ethan when y/n yelled.

"NOOOOO PLEASE!!!"

I felt something hard hit my chest and I fell to the ground. I looked at my shirt and it was drenched in blood. All I could see was a blurry y/n crying on top of me....