Wanna play Hid n seek?

Y/n's pov:
I woke up and I was still dizzy from the sleeping pills Grayson got me. I looked out the window and saw that the car was still moving. I turned around and saw Ethan driving. He had some sunglasses on and had a really weird smirk on his face.

"Ethan...."

I said scared.

"Ah! Your awake!"

He said giving me a smile.

"Ethan please stop the car right now!"

I said panicking.

"Umm, you see princess...it's just you and me now."

He said now driving faster.

"FUCK ETHAN IM BEGGING YOU!!! PLEASE STOP!!!"

I said banging on the windows and trying to unlock the doors.

"Ah ah ah! Doing even try!"

He said as he started locking the doors and pulled out a gun and pointed it at my head.

"Ethan! Please! I'm begging you. I'm truly sorry for what I have done to hurt you! I really am!! Please! Just please stop! Don't hurt my family or Grayson please!!!! ....I'm begging you!"

I said whimpering.

"Princess, it's too late for apologies. And it's to late for your family and Grayson. They're gone!"

He said laughing.

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE? YOU ARE A SICK BASTARD AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING FOR SHIT! ALL YOU DO IS GO AROUND AND TORTURE PEOPLE!! I DONT WANT YOU AND AL-"

Before I could finish Ethan slapped me in the face with the gun and I fell toward the window and hit my head on the glass and broke it.

I quickly stood up and started going out the window.

"Princess? PRINCESS!!??? GOD DAMMIT Y/n!!!"

I heard Ethan yell as he got out the car and started chasing me.

I ran inside a small cabin filled with people that was on the side of the road and ran into a small room and hid behind some big cardboard boxes.

I crouched down and prayed that he wouldn't find me, but it was too late!

I heard someone come in through the door and I heard Ethan yell.

"HAS SOMEONE SEEN A BEAUTIFUL GIRL RUN IN HERE???"

He said asking the men sitting down.

"I did, but I'm not telling you! That girl came in here running and she looked like she was running away from someone! AND THAT SOMEONE IS YOU!!"

Said a fat man with a big mustache.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

Ethan said pointing the gun at him.

"IM NOT TELLING Y-"

Before the poor man could finish I heard a gun shot and many people started to scream and yell.

"SOMEONE CALL 911!"

A lady yelled.

"NOONE CALLS ANYONE!!!"

Ethan said pointing the gun at everyone standing in the corner.

"NO ONE CALLS ANYONE! UNTIL I FIND HER!"

He said as he was walking toward the room i was hiding in...slowly but closer, I heard someone open the door and I heard soft breathing.

"Y/n......baby, come out I won't hurt ya, let's play hid and seek, I like playing!"

He said laughing.

I was still praying he wouldn't find me, but he was getting closer and closer.....