Chapter 3:It's the hunting season, right?

Kumagawa was casually sitting on a fence, at quiet a high altitude from where a normal person would probably die after falling. He was together with Haruko, Takeru and Inaho. However, they were staying on the ground unlike the minus.

Inaho did try to convince Kumagawa to get off the fence qnd stay on the comcret with them, where is much more safer. Takeru just adviced her to give up saying he was too stuborn and that he had, and he quotes, "monkey reflexes". His childhood friend even told her about that one time when he visited the minus at his hotel room and found him hanging from the fence of his balcony, with only half of his feet on the balcony.

Inaho:Does Kumagawa-kun alwais put himself in such dangerous situations.

Haruko:Yes. You could he likes to live dangerous.

Kumagawa:[Though most of those dangers turn out to be total dissapointments.]

Takeru:That's just because you're too overpowered.

Kumagawa:[Do I hear jelousy?]

Takeru:Haaah. Haru-nee, can you tell me more about Maken-ki?

Haruko:Hmm, very well. Than let me, the vice-president, to teach you.

She put a pair of glasses on her face and showed a board with projections about the Maken-ki club. She even got a metal stick, like a professional tutor.

Haruko:The students of Tenbi Academy usually resolve their disputes through combat using their makens. Last year was pretty peacefull, but this year we have become mix so things could escalate. And this is where we, Maken-ki, come in. We regualte thevmaken fights to make then fair and decide whenever or not the wager is acceptable. Himegami-san's also a member.

Inaho:Soooo...school police?

Kumagawa:[Oh, we had that at Hakoniwa too. They were called the Enforcers, though. They were a lot more extreme than this Maken-ki.]

Inaho:How so?

Kumagawa:[Their leader loves justice and hates humans.]

Takeru:Uhhh...how does that work? Shouldn't he assure the safety of humans?

Kumagawa:[Nope. He wants every iregulation to be judged equally. For example, murder and crossing the street on red light to have the same punishment.]

Takeru:Huh!?

Haruko:That's...quiet extreme.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, he crippled the music club by burning their limbs because the Enforcers got complains of them being too loud.]

Inaho:Wow, he's not joking around!

Kumagawa:[That's Myouri-chan for you.]

They were distracted by the sudden sound of a comotion. They made their way and found it. It was a match between Azuki and a guy, Kodama was acting as the arbiter.

Kumagawa looked at the strong looking guy she's trying to fight. Said guy had red hair and black eyes, he was also muscular enough to be a Jojo character. He was even wearing a black coat and and hat like Jotaro's. His name was Kurigasa Kai.

 His name was Kurigasa Kai