Chapter 2:This is the quality of a geniuses here?

Getting off his bed, Kumagawa was greeted by a sight he thinks it'll become regular. By the looks of it, Takeru managed to make Haruko to hit him once again. This time on his cheek judging by the ice pack he's holding to it.

Kumagawa:[Morning.]

Haruko:Good morning, Misogi.

Takeru:Good morning.

Kodama:Yo.

Inaho:A good morning to you too!

The minus made his way to the table after preparing himself some waffles. Haruko looked as he poured chocolate sauce on the bouncy meal.

Haruko:Tou have still have a sweet tooth, huh?

Kumagawa:[Yeah, though it's nothing that could kill me.]

Takeru:I don't know why she's so worried about that. It's just sweets, it's not like someone's shooting you.

Kumagawa ponundered on the analogy. It wouldn't matter anyway, he's been shoot a lot. Miniguns, AK 47, rocket launchers, AR 15, Buger 6.5, M1934 and many others. Even so, he was fine.

Looking over the table, everyone was doing their own thing. Inaho and Haruko were talking like they were best friends, even if his feamle childhood friend looked ready to kill her yesterday. Takeru was swallowing his own sorrow and pain. Kodama was eating peacefully while reading a book. Kumagawa himself was actually playing on his phone and in doing so he noticed something.

Kumagawa:[Oh, we're almost late.]

Fortunately, everyone was already done with their breakfasts and they could go directly to school. Out of everyone Takeru was the slowest, which was surprising counting the fact he had extended martial training. Minori was already waiting by the gate.

Minori:Come on, come on, you have just a little more!

Everyone made before the closing of the gate, besides Takeru. The gates began closing, making Takeru lose hope.

However, Kodama made a wave of her head as a signal for her fire spirit to help him. The little specter nodded his head and flied to Takeru. Holding him by his colar, he began pulling the human boy in the school's ground before the closing of the gate.

Takeru:What was that?

Haruko:That was one of Himegami-san's moves. She makes a unknown force and pulls someone with it.

Kumagawa stared at the little spirit on the blonde girl's shoulder. So it really was just he and Kodama that could see it.

Their attention was brought by a cough. They found a girl wearing red glasses, with red eyes and brown hair tied in a bum. Her name was Takaki Furan.

Furan:Vice-president Amaya, it doesn't do well to be late for school

Furan:Vice-president Amaya, it doesn't do well to be late for school. A-and you shouldn't be so close to a male!

Furan pointed with a flustered look at Haruko who was kneeling to Takeru's exhausted body. They both looked confused, but Haruko decided to calm down the president.