Sing

S/y/h= subject you hate

A/n: FINALLY ABLE TO POST GUYS AND I'M SORRY IF ANYONE WAITED

Y/n's POV:

School had finally ended and I was just searching for my boyfriend, Kit. We'd be going over to his house today, because the both of us had homework in a shared class.

When I walk to the front of our school he is already waiting there, with his jacket in one of his hands and his bag in the other.

"Let's go, I'm so tired." I yawn, probably because of my last class being s/y/h.

"Okay, sleepyhead. We're supposed to do homework, just remember that." Kit laughs, starting to walk in the direction of his home.

"Okay, okay. Let's get going." I walk next to him, neither one of us leading the other.

When we finally reach our destination, also known as Kit's house and I basically fall onto his bed. "I feel like I'm gonna die." I groan out, looking up at him. "Well, you can't because we have to do our homework." He tries to be the serious one, but he just laughs shaking his head.

After a long, painful and emotionally exhausting hour of doing our homework, we finish most of it. "Come on, we can finish the rest tomorrow." I say, boredom overtaking me. "What do you wanna do then?"

That question turned out to be a lot harder than it should've been. Anything would be better than doing my homework. "Do you think you can play the guitar for me?" I ask, sitting cross legged on his bed.

"Anything for you." He smiles and takes his guitar, sitting on the bed next to you.  "What do you want me to play?" He asks, and I let my head rest on his shoulder, watching him strum his guitar.

"Can you play Black and White?" I smile at him, and he nods his head, preparing to play the song.

That first night we were standing at your door
Fumbling for your keys, then I kissed you
Ask me if I want to come inside
'Cause we didn't want to end the night
Then you took my hand, and I followed you
Yeah, I see us in black and white
Crystal clear on a star lit night
In all your gorgeous colors
I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life
See you standing in your dress
Swear in front of all our friends
There'll never be another
I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life
Now, we're sitting here in your living room
Telling stories while we share a drink or two
And there's a vision I've been holding in my mind
We're 65 and you ask
"When did I first know?" I always knew
Yeah, I see us in black and white
Crystal clear on a star lit night
In all your gorgeous colors
I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life
See you standing in your dress
Swear in front of all our friends
There'll never be another
I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life
I want the world to witness
When we finally say I do
It's the way you love
I gotta give it back to you
I can't promise picket fences
Or sunny afternoons
But, at night when I close my eyes
I see us in black and white
Crystal clear on a star lit night
There'll never be another
I promise that I'll love ya
I see us in black and white
Crystal clear on a star lit night
In all your gorgeous colors
I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life
See you standing in your dress
Swear in front of all our friends
There'll never be another
I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life
There'll never be another
I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life

His voice is smooth like silk, putting my already tired self into a second long sleep. I try to stay awake though, I want to listen to him sing to me.

When he finishes the song, I'm taken aback by the beautiful angel I get to call mine and I just smile at him. "I'm glad you're mine." I inform, closing my eyes, my head still resting on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you're mine too. I really like you." He smiles and I finally take my head off of his shoulder, kissing his lips.

It was a slow kiss, long and passionate, putting all of our emotions in the gesture.

"How about you sleep now? You seem tired and I'll wake you up before you have to go." He smiles, laying down so I can rest my head on his chest.

"Only if you continue singing." The rest of the time I'm awake is spent with Kit signing songs I don't recognise, maybe songs he has written himself.

I drift into a deep sleep very soon, something I felt very ambivalent about. I wanted to sleep and Kit's presence was the perfect one to do so, but I wanted to continue listening to his voice like there was no tomorrow.

I later on wake up to the feeling of someone shaking my shoulders lightly and when I open my eyes I see Kit above me.

"Hey, I think you really have to go, Y/n." He smiles sadly, looking down at me. "Oh yeah, you're right. Thanks." I'm still in a dream like state, getting ready to leave when he hugs me from behind, kissing my cheek. "Goodbye, love."

After I tell him goodbye too, I walk out of his house making my way to mine, which isn't far away.

Doing the normal things I did at home made me even more tired and now I was laying in my bed, trying to sleep.

It's nearly impossible though, my body is tired but my brain can't stop thinking too much and it makes it impossible for me to sleep.

That's when I hear my phone, signalling I've gotten a message. When I take my phone, I see that Kit had recorded a voice message. I tap on the notification, playing the message.

Turns out it was a voice message of Kit singing and while listening another two follow.

When I finish listening to all of them, he sends me another message, this time being a text.

Kitkat: I noticed you fell asleep pretty fast when I sang, so if you ever can't sleep I recorded these for you (:

I can't help but smile at his text, already typing my reply.

Y/n/n: That's so cute of you Kit. Thank you so much! Sleep well <3

The rest of the night, I listen to Kit's soft voice singing my favourite songs and I fall asleep pretty fast.