Confession

Requested by xDumb0bitchx

Kit's POV:

"Could you," I look around, making sure no one is near us, considering the fact that no one should know about this "maybe just ask Y/n if she likes me back?" Yasmine thinks for a little while, looking really indecisive.

"Okay, but this is a one time thing. I'll never do this again." I instantly wrap my arms around her, as tight as possible. "Thank you so much, Yas."

It had been a while since I first met Y/n, we first started shooting the new season 3 months ago, and I immediately started fancying her. There was something about the way she talked to others, the way she smiled, the way she never felt to make me feel fulfilled, there was not a person who wouldn't love her.

She had me wrapped around her finger and she didn't even know it. But she would, she soon enough would know this.

Y/n's POV:

"I need to talk to you, Y/n. Do you have time?" Yasmine appears in my trailer and I can't help but smile. "Sure, what's up? Do you need anything?" I was getting changed into my outfit for the next few scenes, already excited to shoot them.

"Okay, well," she starts, looking around in my room for a bit. "Kit has a crush on you and I'm supposed to find out if you like him back." She suddenly blurts out and I have to stop buttoning my shirt to look at her.

I just laugh at her, finishing buttoning my shirt while shaking my head. "That's actually not that funny, Yas." I pat her shoulder, a small smile on my face. It was obvious to me that I liked him, but I didn't want anyone to know that. The chance of him not talking to me ever again was too high, I couldn't and wouldn't risk that.

"I'm serious, he likes you!" She exclaims, throwing her hands in the air. "Whatever floats your boat, Yasmine." I laugh, leaving my trailer with Yasmine hot on my heels. "I'm gonna prove it to you, just you wait."

The shooting for most of the scenes went fine, now there was only one scene left. We were supposed to be at an amusement park, the day before our character's graduation.

Kit's POV:

"She doesn't believe me, so I think you have to tell her." Yasmine looks visibly disappointed, I can't tell if it's only acting or if she's really sad that I have to tell Y/n my feelings. It's this moment that I realise that I have to act on my feelings.

"Everyone on set in 5 minutes!" I don't know where to find Y/n, she isn't anywhere near Yasmine and I, so I just wander around, trying to find her as fast as possible.

I finally see her talking to one of the other cast members, probably about the next scene. She smiles when she notices me and I impatiently wait for her to stop talking so that I have the chance to speak for her. It doesn't take long for the other person to go away and I immediately start my rant.

"Okay, so I know that Yasmine talked to you about this but I really, really like you and I'm sick of pretending I don't and honesty, I don't know what to do with myself if you don't like me back but I finally had to get this off of my chest."

Y/n's wide eyes stare at me and before I can even realise what I am doing, I close the space between us.

Her lips are pressed against mine and I can feel them slowly twisting upwards, forming a smile. The kiss is slow and passionate, everything I have been waiting for.

When we pull away from each other, the grin on Y/n's face is unmissable and she chuckles. "I like you too Kit."

"I told you he liked you!" Yasmine shouts from a few meters away, hands crossed over her torso.