Two

Fury's promise that he promised to his best friend years ago when he was a soldier and when he went to war it was that he would protect his best friend child because Danyelle's father died on the war and her mother was murdered by Hydra and they captured this little child , they have two children two little girls the older one was killed by hydra and they killed the older girl already on hydra base because she was protecting her sister but she couldn't she couldn't take the torture so she died ,while Danyelle was just a child so they keep her and made her since she was a toddler a trained assassin and when Fury knew that both of her parents were dead and her sister too, and that the younger child of the family was missing , and probably dead ,he went crazy because he promised his best friend his war mate that he would protect those children.

for so many years he blamed himself for what happened to this family for what happened to Danyelle because he wasn't able to protect her protect her mother protect those children.

So he was so happy when he discovered that Danyelle was alive he thought that she was dead like the rest of the family ,but she was the one that survived and she was kept by Hydra .

when the shield agents captured her , he was so relieved that now he can protect her he can have her under his vision even though she did bad things really bad things she betrayed The Avengers she did unbelievable things while she was under hydras control.

" so the backstabber is back such great news " Tony sarcastically said

She simply sighed , she wasn't there to keep up with their bullshit if they made her uncomfortable or made her life a literal hell she would not be quiet and she was the best hydra assassin .
" believe me I'm not happy to be back " she replied

she looked at Bucky and then looked down ,he was the only person that really really really made her cry a lot that hurt to backstab, that hurt to leave behind and betray him.

He was deadly staring at her she knew that he was reliving those moments in his mind she knows him too well and that made her feel even more guilty but someone speak and made her snap out of her thoughts
" why ? Why did you do that you hurt so many people here specially Bucky and then all of a sudden you are back " Steve asks

She looked down almost with tears in her eyes biting the inside of her cheek trying to stop the cry