Fourteen

" Dannyyyy" Wanda exited hugs you  " omg I was so worried "

" I'm fine " she said
" never ever ever do it again ! You scared me to death "
" I'm sorry " danyelle says looking down
" hey hey , its ok now right ?"
" yeah I guess "
" are you hungry? " Wanda asked " because I know something you would like"
" yes I am , wait you're cooking?" She asked now excited
" yes "
" omg then yes I'm starving " she said , wanda's cooking was sensational, it was delicious.
" so I'm going to do something to you , don't do anything stupid and til I came back " Wanda said narrowing her eyes
" how could I " She said

Then when Wanda exited the room closing the door behind her , then danyelle quickly takes her memory's book from underneath the pillow, it's something that gives her comfort as well , looking at it page by page seeing the wonderful pictures there , how perfect her life was before she was forced to betray them .

She has this notebook, that she collect every little thing that reminded of the person and since she's so artistic , she decorated it with collages and sentences that it's important to her , and that she's afraid to forget .

The cover of it pretty simple , with her name in it , but a fun fact is that her name it's wrong in it , her name is Danyelle not Daniella, but it was an old lady such a sweet soul , that wrote it , danyelle was in mission for hydra in that time i...

The cover of it pretty simple , with her name in it , but a fun fact is that her name it's wrong in it , her name is Danyelle not Daniella, but it was an old lady such a sweet soul , that wrote it , danyelle was in mission for hydra in that time in Italy , and she had to stay somewhere, so this old lady helped her out , and wrote her name in this paper sheet, that later on she discovers that this old lady was her family as well , it was actually her mother's aunt , but this old lady didn't know , and she only help her out because she reminded her , her niece , and she said that her niece once ya a daughter called danyelle and she was nostalgic, when Danyelle later on when she was already on the avengers , discovered she was shocked al made sense the stories that the woman told about the little girls , and that she ran away to Italy away from the danger , and she thought like the rest that all my family and including me died , when I was the only one that survived.

So she wrote my name in Italian , saying to have a memory of her , because , she asked why did danyelle had always this notebook, and danyelle told her that she suffers from memory problems and needs every single thing to remind who the people are or herself, of course hiding the hydra wiping her memory fact .

That woman was called Emylia .
Emylia...