Seventeen

Moving to the next page

" awww it's Thor " Wanda said recognising her teammate " yeah I adore this page

" yeah I adore this page ..." danyelle said " it was when I first met Thor , before he came back to Asgard, he's such a funny and sweet guy"
" and it was the first time I met carol Denvers as well , captain marvel .... she was cool , but she had to came back to space , there she was explaining to me how was her life there and from where she met fury as well , the director "
" that's nice , and Sam ?" Wanda said
" I love that photo , Bucky took it , it's was literally Sam mocking me because I was shorter and he was huge in comparatively to me and he was proud of that, we went on mission , there too in Bucharest "
" aww , that's cute you used to get along well I see "
"Yeah the chaotic trio " danyelle smiled
Turning once more the page

 she was cool , but she had to came back to space , there she was explaining to me how was her life there and from where she met fury as well , the director "" that's nice , and Sam ?" Wanda said " I love that photo , Bucky took it , it's was lite...

" oh that page ...." danyelle said nostalgically " it was on Halloween when I dressed up as the winter soldier to tease Bucky and those photos were your and his reaction to it .... it was so funny "
" oh I remembered, I was a sokovian fortune teller " Wanda says
" yeah you were "
" I love that photo that's cute " Wanda points to the one that danyelle and Steve were hugging
" I do too , if was my birthday.... they made me a surprised party , I miss those times where I was actually loved " Danyelle's voices cracked
" you are loved , by me at least " Wanda said smiling
" I know and I'm grateful for that " she said smiling
" that's you on mission , the same with Natasha but without her this time , you and Steve again .... " she said smiling
" and Bucky " Wanda touched the most fragile subject in danyelle's life
"yes "
" you guys were so cute I swear look at that ...."
Danyelle smiled " that photo I was having a breakdown and Bucky was calming me down .... and Steve for some reason was trying in a camera and took that photo , he was learning to use one , it was a good picture in the wrong moment "
Wanda was staring at that picture, she really missed seeing those two together.
" you still love him don't you ?"
" no... Wanda I- , he- , he hates me , like there's no way it will happen again"
" darling I asked you if you still like him not if there's any chance of you to get together "
Danyelle looked down , that was the answer that Wanda needed .