Sixteen

Turning to the next page , Wanda tilted her head to the side with a look of ' wtf'

" Steve?" Wanda asked confused " it's ironic isn't it ? He hate each other but we used to be best friends

" it's ironic isn't it ? He hate each other but we used to be best friends... the type of partners in crime friends " danyelle said
" weird , when I got here I thought already that you hated each other so yeah , and if I didn't had that explanation I would thought you guys had something I don't know it looks like "
" oh god no " danyelle said laughing
" this photo ...." she said pointing to the photo where tony and Steve were with danyelle " tony tolerated being close to you that's new"
That comment made danyelle laugh " yes he did indeed "
" it was a funny story actually, that was taken when Sam said something stupid in the middle of the mission , and we just stared at him , but the worst part was that it was the first mission that I did with them as a team ...."
" oh ..."
Wanda turns to the next page

" awwww that's meeee" she says happy that she was there " yeah it was the first time we met " she said pointing to the first photo in the top " yeahhh I remembered " " then our first mission together, and when we hang out in the mall , posing with...

" yeah it was the first time we met " she said pointing to the first photo in the top
" yeahhh I remembered "
" then our first mission together, and when we hang out in the mall , posing with my new outfit "
Wanda laughs
" and Nat...asha " She said
" yeah .... she was my female best friend, we used to be inseparable.... I was her 'right arm' , but when she discovered the hydra thing she literally looked like , someone switched a button that made her forget everything about us and me , she turned dark "
" that's sad ..." Wanda said
"Yap " she said swallowing the cry
The Motorcycle photo they were in a mission in Italy .
Does it remind someone....?
Emylia
When they went to Italy , she discovered that Emylia passed away and left her a box with something inside that she never dared to open, and it's still unopened, she keeps it here in her room , and was the day she discovered that they were related .
" so she was her best friend? "
" WAS yes was she betrayed me first.... let me explain, remember me and Bucky had a thing right ? "
Wanda nodded
" well they met first because they were both in Russia at the time , way before me and the avengers and all that stuff , so she literally made me and Bucky break up , saying she was suspicious about me , and since I was close with Steve , saying that I probably was with him , and she was suspicious of me not being actually who I said I was , I mean i was being manipulated but my personality around them was myself, was me , being myself without hydra , but she's a spy she knows everything and know got to manipulate and lie so damn well so yeah , when I started to act more quietly that I used to , because it's was almost in the moment to the hydra  betrayal , she noticed that and ended up with my life among the avengers before I did it myself " she explained " and I loved her as a best friend "