Eleven

In the next day ,Danyelle woke up, and understood right away where she was , that broke her heart , she felt worthless not even suicide she did it well .....

She started to cry " no no nooo " she whispered , then machines started to bip , because her heart was too accelerated.

Bruce ran to the room " you're awake that's so good, ok breathe and try to stay calm please "
She wouldn't calm down
" please , it's ok .... just calm down " he sweetly says , but she ignored, but an idea popped up in his mind, what if he called bucky?

He got out of the room and went to the kitchen, "hum Bucky I need you " Bruce said
" for what ? Is everything ok?" Buck says
" yes yes it is , by the way guys Danyelle woke up , like 5/10 minutes ago " he said quickly with Bucky following him

" why do you need me ?" The metal arm guy asked curious
" to calm Danyelle down , she's with a nurse in the room but she wouldn't calm down for nothing in this world , I thought that ... well maybe you could do something since ... you guys .... you know"
" what ? Really ? For that ?!"

" yes , it's an emergency "
" why didn't you call Wanda her best friend ?"
" because she's not in the compound she went out "
" damn it Maximoff " Bucky said under his breath

The elevator's door opened , and they stepped out , and went to the the medical room where she was .
Danyelle was hyperventilating and crying
" Jesus " buck said
" I told you "

" hey hey hey , it's ok , it's fine " Bucky did running to her side trying to comfort her
" I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry " she said repeating herself over and over again crying
" Danny calm down breathe with me " Bucky said " one two three " he said breathing in and then out , with Danyelle following his actions .

He wiped her tears with his thumbs , he could deny the times he wanted that he hate her and fall out of love but we both know that's not true , he's still over heels for her.

" it's ok I'm here" he says , Danyelle looked down " are you feeling better ?" He asked , but she looked to the side , she was angry with him , for having that attitude in the kitchen months ago , but at the same time she was ashamed of her actions .
She thought that he hated her , so it's weird for her to see him being all lovey dovey with her and nice .
And calling her "Danny" she didn't hear that coming from his mouth for so long .....