Spin off part.1

Leonardo's POV
"Honey!Kids!, Nosotros vamos a llegar tarde please hurry" i yelled at them from the bottom of the steps while fixing the sleeves of my Tuxedo as i checked my watch which read 8:30pm , shit i was gonna call for them again and then i heard there footsteps running down the hallway as the three of them came running down the stairs , The twins and Nico.
"be careful" i told them as they slowed down

One by one they came up to me and first it was Nico then the twins.
"DADDY LOOK AT ME , DO I LOOK PRETTY?" Nico said to me as she twirled in her gown and I smiled as I bent down and fixed the bottom of her dress.
"Te ves hermosa Princess" I told her as i planted a kiss on her forehead and then the twins came up to me and they started talking at the same time.

I held my hand out to get them to calm down "Arsenio y Emerson , What did mommy tell you two?" I told them and they looked down at their feet

"She told us not to talk at the same time because then we start fighting and Fighting gets us into timeout" they said in sync
"Ok good job boys , Now Arsenio you go first" I said as i bent down and looked at the twin on the right

"Daddy , Do We look handsome Like you?" He asked me
"Is that what you Two were trying to ask me?" I asked as I looked at both of them and nodded yes.
"No not handsome like me"i said and they looked down as they put on a sad face
"You guys look even better than me, You're my sons of course you guys are even more handsome than me" I said as I pinched their cheeks and they hugged me as I got up and went to pick up Nico to put them into their car seats.

I walked back inside and before i was going to call Out for her again i saw that the boys messed up my sleeves and i had to fix them again and when i looked up i saw My Goddess walking down the stairs, She looked amazing in the White gown, It hit her curves in all the right places, I just couldn't stop staring at her until she made it down the stairs and stopped in front of me and caressed my face.

"Hi Mi amor" she said in a soft tone
"You look amazing Katerina" i told her as i gave her a kiss
"I know mi amor but lets go we are going to be late" she said as she smirked and took my hand as we walked to the car.

I opened the door for her as she got in and looked to the backseats for the kids and I went around and got in my seat. Then we drove off to the party and on the way there the kids were all on their ipads.

"Mommy mommy mommy" Emerson called out
"Si mi amor" she replied looking in the mirror at them
"You Look beautiful mommy,Right Mio?" He asked his brother which he gave him the nickname Mio since Emerson thinks it is too hard to say.
"Yeah mommy you and Nini look like princesses" Arsenio replied , Nicolette also got a nickname from her brothers And it was nini.
"Thank you loves , Me and Nini are the princesses and you two and daddy are the knights" she laughed

Then the boys giggled as they went back to their ipads.
I turned to Katerina and smiled and she caught me looking.
"Yes?" She said with a smirk
"Nothing, Just that i'm glad i took you from the hotel room that night because without you i wouldn't have my own little family right now So, Thank you" i told her and i really did mean it , I loved this women with my whole heart and i am so grateful that i got to spend the rest of my life with her.

"So you're glad that you kidnapped me?" She laughed and I looked at her with a shocked look.
"I'm playing mi amor even though you did kidnap me , I am just happy that it was you because now me and Nico have our own 3 Knights" she said as she gave me a kiss on my cheek and grabbed my hand and i just laughed in response.

‒20 minutes later‒

Katerina's POV

We finally made it and The kid's personal bodyguards helped them get out of the car.