2

"I'm not going to that concert with you," Sapnap affirmed as he grabbed a drink out of the fridge. Dream was dressed for a 5SOS concert that he'd been continuously trying to convince Sapnap to go to all week.

His sister had gotten him into 5 Seconds of Summer when she went through her One Direction phase. He'd ask her to accompany him, but she had already gotten tickets to go with her friends and his mother was dropping them off. Sapnap is the only other person he felt comfortable enough going with that was close by.

"Why not?" Dream asked, leaning against the counter twirling his keys on his index finger.

"Because..." Sapnap trailed off, "Because I don't listen to boy bands."

"I heard you singing What Makes You Beautiful in the shower this morning," Dream deadpanned.

"Dude it's not nice to eavesdrop," Sapnap's face brightened a pink color, "Why were you by the downstairs bathroom anyway?"

"I wasn't. I was in the kitchen."

"I wasn't that loud," Sapnap mumbled, "I'm streaming valorant with Punz anyways."

Dream hummed and started for the door. He knew Sapnap had no plans, he was just using Punz as an excuse. Sapnap knew if Dream kept talking, he'd end up being incapable of saying no. He had to say something to get out of it. It wasn't that he didn't want to go, not completely, but a room full of teenage girls? Did his friend not realize how bad of an idea seeing Sapnap and someone who has Dream's features together? So he got out of it himself to save Dream the sad truth.

Whenever they tried to go out together, whether that be grocery shopping or the mall, one of them always ended up staying home due to the faceless situation. Sapnap didn't mind completely but he knew it killed Dream. He saw it all over his face any time this happened.

"I'll see you tonight then," Dream raised his voice as he watched Sapnap walk back to his room.

"I'll be waiting up for you honeybuns," Sapnap responded in a sickly sweet tone.

"Fuck off," Dream let out through chuckles, closing the front door behind him.

Him and Sapnap shared a car for the time being. It wasn't like he couldn't buy his own car outright; it was just easier to share. They couldn't both be out at the same time, at least not all the time. Usually one would always want to stay home and the other would want to go out. It worked well.

Dream arrived late to the venue, leaving only the back of the general admission pit. He didn't mind as he was tall enough to see over the crowd, and he'd have his own space to jam out by himself. Plus, he wouldn't want to block anyone's view and he knew he would if he stood closer.

Meanwhile, Charlotte dealt with the same problem, only she arrived on time. She found the crowd too claustrophobic and hot. The last time she stuck herself in the pit, she got beer spilled on her and she could barely see because a girl had her phone up recording the whole time, blocking Charlotte's view. So she ended up in the back by the end of the concert anyway.

Both Dream and Charlotte got merch before the concert. She picked out a tour tee, a vinyl of the new album that was selling at the table, and a tour exclusive poster that she'd add to her collection at home. However, she didn't realize she had been short $5. She fumbled with the money in her hand, becoming a stuttering mess as she figured out which item she'd sacrifice.

People behind her were getting impatient; she could hear them whispering about the scene she was causing accidentally. Dream, standing a few people back in line, heard the whispering and decided to step forward. Well, more like push his way forward.