Authors Notes

This is my first story on here so please don't judge too much. I do edit before uploading a chapter but I will edit again once the story is finished.

Fenrys Moonbeam x Fem Oc story

There is a distorted view of drugs/abuse/death. A lot of the characters in this story have gone through extremely traumatic experiences and there are mentions of the experiences and how they cope. If you find yourself agreeing to any of the views of the characters or have gone through experiences like the ones here yourself please consider reaching out for help. The themes in this book should NOT be romanticised. 

TW. Mentions of r@pe, sexual assault, strong language, violence, slightly mature scenes, war, gore, strong language, slurs and slavery. Trigger warnings to potentially triggering scenes will be at the start of chapters or if not in the full chapter at the start of the scene.

NOT CANON TO THE STORY

Contains Major spoilers for the Throne of Glass series so I'd recommend reading that before reading this.

All credits go to Sarah J. Maas for creating most of the characters, places, objects, terms, etc. I own the DeVil family and any other Ocs within this book. For the most part, the plot is mine and only contains a few canon scenes (flashbacks as this takes place in the future). I do not own any songs used throughout this book. They are all covers or modern songs, the characters have written the song themselves. Full credits to the artists and writers!!

You will find out more about the characters in this book as it progresses, like their sexuality and ethnicity.

After this book is finished I may have little spin-offs or sequels so I can dive deeper into these characters in depth. 

I'll be attempting to update every Sunday at around 9:00 pm GMT +10. Chapters will be written in advance to uploading (approx. 2-3 chapters). 

Please enjoy the story and constructive criticism is very much welcome.