Ch. 2

Sorry for the late update, but I've been working tirelessly on the Shadow/Reader thing.
Obsessed.
So it took all my energy, but now that I've written smut for it, I figured I could continue with this!
I hope you enjoy! 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Driven to the college the next morning, your classes officially began.

You'd warned Mephiles again not to help you cheat, wanting to get your grades in a genuine manner.

"Demon's honour." He'd said.

Not quite scout's honour, but you supposed it'd do.

You listened intently to your professor, and was honestly quite grateful that Mephiles was behaving himself, remaining quiet.

You still felt his presence, but at least he was quiet.

"I'm bored." Mephiles said during lunch, you having gone to the same corner that you sat in the day before, eating your lunch.

"College life isn't meant to be fun." You quietly replied, poking your food.

"Oh but my dear, it is. College is where you sin." Ah, right.

Sometimes you forgot he was a demon.

Sin was sort of his 'thing'.

That and death and destruction.

"You know I'm not into that." You took a bite of your food.

Your mother still made your lunch for you, which you were grateful for. Sometimes leftovers, but you didn't mind.

Her cooking was delicious.

"Oh hey, Y/N!" You heard someone call out for you, causing you to turn towards the source.

"Oh, Sonic." You replied with a smile, watching the blue hedgehog step closer to you.

"You like this corner, huh?" He asked, laughing a bit.

"Oh, uh... well..." You didn't really have an answer for that. You couldn't explain to him why, so you just awkwardly laughed.

"It's fine, I get it. Introvert, right?" Well, you were, but... may as well roll with it.

"Yeah, you could say that."

The two of you chatted for a bit, at least until lunch was over.

Shortly thereafter, you parted ways, off to your respective classes.

"B." Was all Mephiles said, much to your irritation.

You'd told him countless times to not help you, and though you were struggling with the question, you hadn't asked for his input.

You wrote 'STOP' in your notes, and internally grumbled when he just laughed.

Thankfully, he did stop.

One answer wouldn't hurt, would it?

You silently sighed, continuing on with your test.

The school day ended, and you were in the parking lot, waiting for your dad to pick you up.

You'd already scolded Mephiles for his unwanted answer, so figured he'd had enough.

Quietly talking to him, you didn't notice the three men gradually making their way to you, no doubt with no good intent.

"Hey there girl." You heard someone say, urging you to turn around.

You were instantly put off, simply by how they presented themselves.