Ch. 4 (NSFW)

So for some reason, Ch. 3 wasn't published.
Ilu Wattpad, but PLEASE PUBLISH MY CHAPTERS WHEN I TELL YOU TO.
Thank you.

All that aside, this is a spicy chapter.
Beware 😉😏

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I regret every life choice I've made up until this point." You said, staring at the box in front of you.

Your parents had left a few hours ago for a mini vacation of sorts, visiting your aunt on your mother's side.

You were staying back, given you had your studies.

"Do you really?" Mephiles mocked, obviously enjoying your embarrassment.

"Absolutely." You replied, squirming on your bed.

You still hadn't opened the package.

Nor did you really want to.

But at the same time... you were curious.

"You're a good girl. A virgin. It's about time you... let loose, don't you think?" An awkward expression, before sighing.

You... supposed you'd been a goody two-shoes for most of your life. If not all of it.

And hey, this wasn't so bad, right?

It wasn't like you were partying while your parents were away.

Or drinking or doing drugs.

It was just... listening to the wants of your body.

Or rather, the wants of a demon living inside your body.

You opened the package.

Inside, a white box with the item printed onto it.

You slowly reached in and took it out, then stared at it.

It was... bigger than you thought it'd be.

And heavier.

You held it in your hands, staring.

Mephiles' voice caused you to jump a bit, almost having forgotten he lived in there.

"So? Are you going to use it?" He asked, seemingly getting a bit impatient.

"Let me fully process this first. It's weird, okay? I've never done anything of the sort, and I somehow let you talk me into doing it." You replied, removing the tape from the top of the white box, before slowly taking out the vibrator.

You'd closed your curtains and window, to ensure no one would pry, and just... stared for a bit.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this..." You grumbled, before plugging the vibrator in.

Then, you turned the dial, and it sprung to life.

"You're excited." Noted Mephiles.

"Shut up, no I'm not." You hastily replied, quickly turning it back off again.

"Don't lie to me, girlie." Your face told you everything you needed to know, being as red as a ripe strawberry and burning hot.

You weren't sure if you were just being weird because of the situation, but had Mephiles always sounded so...?

Ack.

You shook it off.

"Just do as I say, and this will go smoothly...~" He purred, and for a moment, you honestly considered just completely giving in.