Ch. 15

Oh god, oh fuck.
Just get to the last few lines and you'll get why 😂
I have Plans™ for this.
If I make you cry, good.
Cry your heart out.
Because I probably will.
And we can cry together.
I won't say exactly what I'll do.
But it'll hurt.
So😀
Also this chapter is a bit shorter because
1) Last chapter was long
2) I'm tired, it's 4:30 am.

Anyway.
Onwards we go~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Two rounds' your foot... he went at it until your legs were numb, and you lost count of how many times you came.

He had to carry you to the bathroom to clean you up, your legs useless, and you were honestly amazed at how he could still move.

Demons, huh.

They were something else.

He changed the sheets for you as you were sat on your desk chair, half asleep, and dressed in new pyjamas.

He was swift in doing it, to get you to bed faster.

Your eyes were closed as he lifted you into bed and he tucked you in, laying beside you as you drifted off.

You were definitely going to be sore as all hell in the morning, but you'd deal with that once that time came.

As you slept, Mephiles grabbed your phone and texted Damien.

'Don't expect Y/N to come to class' he wrote, before putting down your phone on your nightstand, and resting himself next to you.

Mephiles' attention was grabbed early that morning by your phone vibrating, though it wasn't your alarm.

Too early for that.

No, it was Damien calling.

Taking your phone and answering, he spoke in a quiet voice, so as to not wake you up.

You were too deep asleep to even notice, the night's events having left you exhausted.

"Hel-" He began, though was quickly cut off by Damien.

"What did you do to her." He demanded to know, and Mephiles laughed, which really didn't help the situation.

"Let's just say I finally claimed what's mine. The poor girl's exhausted." He said, gently stroking your cheek.

"She won't be coming in today." Damien went silent for a few seconds before he deeply sighed.

"Fine. I'll mark her as sick for today." He replied, obviously annoyed with Mephiles.

"Wonderful. I'll be sure to take very good care of her..." Purred Mephiles, before hanging up, leaving no time for Damien to reply.

He disabled your alarm, and allowed you to sleep as late as you wanted to.

You woke up several hours later, clinging to Mephiles as you did, and your eyes slowly fluttered open, before you suddenly shot up in bed, realising your alarm hadn't gone off.

"Take it easy, girlie." Said Mephiles, urging you to lie back down.

"How can I?! I'm so late, aren't I?" He chuckled deeply and patted your lap.

"I took care of it. Talked to that exorcist professor. He's marking you down as sick today." ... Oh.

You breathed a sigh of relief, and laid back down, staring at your ceiling.