Spin-Offs

If you enjoyed this story, you should check out:

Exiled

The Isle of the Lost

That's what they decided to call the island prison. Cheery, right? The island had no sunlight, no magic, no good healthcare or food, and no way out. Because we didn't deserve any of that, right? It was okay to do this to us because of our evil pasts.

This story is about those who were exiled and how they adapted. How they made allies and memories. How this island changed their lives for both better and worse.

Enjoy the story, grab some popcorn, and don't come complaining to me when this story of the Isle doesn't get a happy ending.

Happy endings are what Auradon is for.

And :

Out of Magic (Another Descendants Story)

When the kingdoms of Auradon were united, the use of magic was banned

When the kingdoms of Auradon were united, the use of magic was banned. It was deemed as dangerous and frankly useless without any villains to worry about...

However, the ban had seemed to be fading away since the crowning of King Ben. That was because evil had started to seep into Auradon, from the coronation crisis and the resent attack of the Titan Kronos.

Perhaps it was magic that caused these disasters- at least, that's what a new team of antiheros believed. Without it, no one could transform into a vicious dragon or turn anyone into stone...

However, the dangers of running out of magic may be deadly...

Other:

Some books that I would also love you to check out are spinoffs written by good friends and fellow authors here on Wattpad!

Jumanahussein08 is writing an awesome spin-off book where the Descendants of her AU react to Out of Time. The reactions are golden and gives the readers another look into an exciting world of Desendants, where the relationships may not be the same as they are in this book. After all, fanfics are just stories about alternate universes, right?

It would be awesome if you checked out her other works as well! She's an amazing writer!

The second book is an Exiled spin-off written by fachigo that occurs shortly after the Attack of Kronos occurs (or, as often referred to by the characters, The Kronos Incident). In this, Zeus, in an attempt to redeem himself, shows everyone the truth on what really happened during the early years of the Isle.

These reactions are amazing as well, and please give some love to fachigo if you read their books!

And if you ever find yourself exploring my page, I also have a One-shot book and a book where you can ask your favorite Descendant's questions!

I hope you all enjoy!