Chapter 8: Electric Essences I (Lemon)

After The Events of Chapter 6...

Spencer's POV

I was waiting in the parking lot, beside the school's track/soccer field. I was told she'd be waiting for me but it seems as though she's not here yet. I had my doubts that my own childhood best friend stood me up, and honestly, that was my worst fear.

Y/N was the only friend I had throughout my childhood, and it would hurt me a lot if he betrayed me like this, even worse, it would hurt me enough to lose trust with anyone, including my own family. I just had high hopes that this wasn't a prank I was slowly being pulled into. I waited, and some students even laughed at me as they walked past, already assuming that I was being stood up, and I didn't blame them, because I too thought the same.

Several minutes had passed and she didn't show up yet, and I was already losing hope that she would even show up, in the back of my mind, I can assume that I was being recorded and being laughed at as I stood there like a complete idiot. "Fuck it. I knew this was a bad idea. Y/N. I'm sorry, but I guess this is where our friendship ends--" "Got you~." A female voice giggled as I felt two large fluffy arms wrapped around me, and my senses kicked in right away so I pushed back the assailant and turned around only to face a 7 feet tall Lopunny in front of me.

" A female voice giggled as I felt two large fluffy arms wrapped around me, and my senses kicked in right away so I pushed back the assailant and turned around only to face a 7 feet tall Lopunny in front of me

"Celeste wasn't kidding when she told me about Y/N's friend. So, you're Spencer?" She asked me and I nodded, completely feeling intimidated by her height.

"So, I guess Celeste told you huh?" She asked me, rubbing her other arm nervously, "No, it was Y/N. He said that Celeste told him that you had the hots for me?" I asked her, looking up at her as she picked me up and rested me on her shoulders. "A piggyback ride? Already? We haven't even introduced ourselves yet--" "We already know our names doofus~." She replied with a giggle and I'll admit, she was right.

"So. Does this mean we're already dating?" I asked her and she nodded with a small "Mhm!" In the end. "Huh. You know, this isn't what I expected, but it doesn't mean I don't welcome it." I replied, surprised that this girl even had a thing for me, but I guess I should look on the bright side. At least those jackasses will stop bulling me with her around, because if she does love me, then she'll protect me from bullies...even though she's a bully herself.

"So, what do you want to do?" She asked me, and the warmth on the back of her head reached in between my legs, and she knew it. "Hmm. How about--" I said, jumping off of her and landing in front of her, "How about you fucking apologize to me for all of the shit you did!?" I shouted at her, and by god did she look scared.

I found it odd how SHE is scared of ME when SHE is 7 feet tall AND is capable of throwing me far away like an American football. I quickly however calmed myself down when I noticed that she was quivering, not to mention some people were already looking at us and I knew I was putting on a bad image.

"I'm sorry, It's just--" "No. It's cool. You don't have to apologize. But I do. I-i'm sorry. For everything, really. I know it doesn't mean much but...when I heard that Celeste was dating Y/N i...I just couldn't hide the way I felt about you either. The truth is, I've had a crush on you too, it's just that, well, I didn't think you'd want to be around me, and I don't blame you. Hell, I don't even blame you if you rejected me. Honestly, I feel like you'd be better off with a better girl than me. I don't deserve to be in a relationship with anyone. Not even the guy I like. I...I understand if you don't want to be in a relationship with--" I stopped her.