Chapter 10: Sparks Ignited

Y/N's POV

I was holding my blistering cheek as the bully made fun of me to Celeste who came over to help me, however, when I looked at her, I quickly realized the kind of image I was portraying for the rest of the others around me. Some had already taken their cellphones out and started recording. At the same time, some whispered about how I was standing there like a little bitch while this piece of shit was making fun of me, though the worst part is that my girlfriend was seeing all of this, and I knew I was only making myself look worse by just standing there.

When he started going off on Celeste for choosing me instead of him or any of his other friends, I finally crossed over to the wrong side of the tracks.

I grabbed him by his shoulder and spun him around and decked him across his nose, spraying some of his disgusting blood on my knuckles as he fell on his ass, holding his bloodied nose. "Y/N!" Celeste gasped, covering her mouth as some students let out a loud "Ohhh!!" Throughout the cafeteria as the bully held his bleeding nose.

"And you can go ahead and catch these hands." I told him and he angrily stared back at me, standing up as he charged at me but I ran towards him and tackled him to the ground, repeatedly recoiling my fists back and deploying blow after blow against his face. He blocked my next fist and punched me, but I quickly spat in his face, blinding him temporarily, and then continued punching him in the face, my blind rage completely tuning out the annoying cheering from the students begging for more.

However, the bully finally recovered his sight and kicked me in the stomach, kicking me away as he jumped up and started to punch me, but I quickly duck and deliver a strong jab into his chest, making him fall to his knees. I grabbed him by his throat and bowed my head, slamming my forehead into his own, and despite the pain also affecting me, it was worse for him since he was the one who looked like he was about to fall.

I ended the fight with one single punch into his face, watching his body fall to the side as he lay there with his nostrils leaking blood while some students finally cheered while some stared in disbelief. "Fuck all of you..." I mutter as everyone continued to cheer.

Eventually, however, campus security came and instead of escorting me to ISS, they escorted me to the nurse's office and so did the bully whose ass I beat. As much as I didn't want to admit it, It was sort of great to finally take revenge for both myself and all of the other students who had to face the sort of torment and humiliation that we had to endure since we came to this school.

"Man I hate Fountainhead City. No wonder Dr.Byschoppesson moved to 1273 Rockefeller City. This place is only becoming a shithole after another." I mumbled while caressing my cheek painfully, irritated by what happened, but mostly because my face was still in pain from the punches that asswipe gave me. "Well. I guess I can't be that mad. I mean, I finally fought back." I said victoriously, grinning evilly because I know Spencer is gonna be on my ass about how I finally fought back first instead of him...

(Timeskip)

Celeste's POV

After the whole fight that happened at the cafeteria between Y/N and Joshua, I honestly feel like shit. It just sort of feels like I'm the one to blame for what happened to Y/N. I mean, I'll admit, I didn't think Joshua had a crush on me, and I also didn't think the other Pokemon dudes did as well. I just saw them as friends anyway...

Still, the fact that Joshua had to go and do that to my boyfriend honestly made me see him for who he was underneath. Still, that's not to say I saw him as a crush, I never even liked Joshua like that, but now after what happened, I guess it's safe to say it's going to be incredibly fucking awkward when we see each other walking in the hallways. "Still. Maybe I should talk to him later after school." I muttered to myself while my algebra teacher sat at his desk, using the projector on the board.