Chapter 11: To Execute A Plan

Narrator's POV

Before Chapter 10, ??? had already finally finished programming the equipment which was imported illegally into the united states from Russia. "All done...soon we'll finally be able to save humanity from the impending shackles of those...things." He said, bawling up his fist and raising it in the air victoriously as his prototype had already activated itself.

"Ugh..." He groaned while pinching the bridge between his eyes, becoming more irritated while also trying to tune out the merciful screaming and begging from the other Pokemon who kept banging on the glass rather loudly. "That's enough!" He shouted, silencing them all.

However, his attention was drawn to a crying Gardevoir who crawled to the back of the pen she was in and fell against the wall, curling into a ball and sobbing into her knees. "Calm yourself, my dear, just be happy that you won't be around to witness your friends and family become ashes to ashes..." He said and the Gardevoir quickly raised its head, glaring at him with an intensive rageful stare with tears running down the corners of her eyes, though what made him back off was the eerie red glow illuminating from her irises.

"Someone will stop you...and I'll gladly watch the entire Pokemon population kick you to death." She growled, bawling her fists up in anger, but he quickly calmed himself down, adjusting his tie properly. "Then we'll just have to see to that won't we?" He asked her, standing in a smug posture as he want back and kept encoding something into the supercomputer which was connected to the prototype itself. "Done." He said as he pressed a button and the prototype began to move on its own. "And now..." He cackled quietly, encoding the prototype's protocol into the supercomputer.

"Protocol accessed. Terminate all Pokemon in Fountainhead City. Next? We'll have to deal with 1273 Rockefeller City. And then? We'll see what city's next." He cackled as the Pokemon inside the pens continued to beg him to stop, all the while the Gardevoir from earlier just stared at him. "I hope that thing kills you..." The Gardevoir said and he just retched at her remark.

"Give it a rest already will you? Threatening me won't do you any good you fucking parasite, you're in there while I'm out here, when are you gonna catch on that you're completely powerless now? Besides, once you become the last of your kind, humans can live without the fear of you taking what is rightfully ours." He replied as he went back to encoding something on his supercomputer. "This isn't fair! We didn't do anything wrong to deserve this, and we didn't do anything to you, you fucking psychopath!" An Umbreon shouted at him. "Not yet." He replied which made them all retch irritatingly.

"Look, why don't you just get rid of the rare candy? That way everyone wins." The Umbreon suggested, "So you do admit it then?" He asked her and she facepalmed. "WE'RE NOT TRYING TO FUCKING ENSLAVE HUMANS YOU DUMB FUCK!! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY IT!?" She shouted, cracking the window a bit. "Say what you will. But this is happening whether you like it or not, of course, I don't know why I'm even saying this to you, it's not like you can do anything about it anyway."

Just as he was about to finally encode the final protocol into the supercomputer, the henchmen from before rushed into the laboratory. "What the hell are you two doing here? I'm not paying you to stand around and gawk, get back to work!" He demanded but the two simply reached into their coats and pulled out their service weapons, aiming them at him.

"What the hell's the meaning of this?!" He asked, hesitant to raise his arms in the air, "We're sorry sir, but we can't allow you to do this. Hating an entire species is one thing but creating a weapon of mass destruction and bringing on genocide is another. We can't allow you to let that thing loose. This stops now. Edgar, get them out of those cages." The henchmen in the brown suit said as the other in the black suit ran to the cages and typed in some code into a keypad beside the pens, allowing the Pokemon from within to escape. "Thank you!" The Umbreon from earlier exclaimed as they all ran to the elevator, using it to escape.