Chapter 9: Electric Essences II (Lemon)

???'s POV

I was sitting at a little round table on top of my skyscraper, tonight was cool and the clouds were blocking the sky completely, the table I was sitting at had a parasol attached to the center of the table, blocking me from the sunlight. Although there wasn't any sun out today since it was night, so I don't know why I have that up.

Normally I'd be busy working with something down in my laboratory but I just like to sit here and read because I have nothing else to do, and I have to kill some time while I wait for those pricks down at Russia to bring me what I need. 

"Ah. For once it feels nice being outside. A good book. No asshole sun in my face and no Pokemon in my sight." I said, heaving a relieving sigh as I continued to read my book, but deep down I was worried about the safety of mankind. I couldn't just sit here and ignore the impending doom we're about to face unless we do something about these Pokemon.

"Hoo!" An owl cooed, landing on my table. "Oh. Hello little fella, at least you're not a goddamn Noctowl. I hate those things. Would you like some bread?" I asked it, offering it a piece of bread on my table. It cooed and started pecking away at the bread. "Listen to me little one. You're not like Pokemon. You're an animal. Animals still exist, but they're slowly mutating into those things. Pokemon." I murmured, petting the Owl that didn't seem to mind as it continued pecking away at the pieces of bread. "Pokemon will be the end of us, unless we do something about it, but don't worry my little friend, I'll be the one to put a stop to this. Even if it ends with me behind bars, I won't let humanity's lifespan end with all of us under the enslavement of those fucking things." I growled, putting my book down.

"But fear not, for I have a plan. A plan that will make humanity the dominant species on earth, the second dominant would be animals. The next step in the plan once my prototype receives the enhancements needed might be considered, well, genocidal. But I assure you, my friend, it is merely to protect who the earth belongs to. It belongs to humans, and animals, it has no room for a third species in control, now, I don't exactly know where these creatures came from, but all I do know is that they must be exterminated immediately and as inhumanely as possible." I said, finishing my rant to the Owl who just kept pecking away at the bread.

"I don't understand. How can these dolts be so blind? Do they not remember that a Houndoom turned its trainer into a woman, and committed unspeakable acts on him so bad that he's still in therapy? They even said that he may never become sane again! I'm surprised they didn't see that as a red flag that Pokemon don't want to be our friends, they want to be our dictators, but I will not allow that to happen. I'll only die with the satisfaction that I saved the human race from these monsters." I said to the Owl.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration, "I just find it hard that the government decided to let them stay and walk among us, but I for one say that these creatures shouldn't be walking on two legs like us. They need to be stopped before it's too late." I said, shaking my bawled-up fist. "I assure you, my little friend, we will stop these creatures even if the consequences will be aggravating." I said, standing up and walking over to the edge and seeing at the very bottom the many cars in the streets and the many humans walking on the sidewalk calmly, but disgustingly as well as some were walking holding hands with...Pokemon.

"I promise you all. I will save you all from them." I murmured. "They will not enslave us all. I will kill them all, and you will all thank me. Pokemon had overstayed their welcome here as an equal species because before they wipe us all out, I will put an end to their whole species as a whole."

Spencer's POV

I was in my room, texting Alissa as we both came back to our houses after our 'Date' which wasn't that much of a date. We pretty much just walked around the Fountainhead Park and I bought her some ice cream from an ice cream truck but I guess to her it was a date, and if it was then it was to me too.