TWO: SCOTT'S A WEREWOLF

𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
Two - 1X01
Wolf Moon (part two)

"SCOTT!" STILES EXCLAIMS, RUNNING UP TO GREET SCOTT EAGERLY, NAT TRAILING SLOWLY BEHIND HIM

"Hey, Stiles," Scott laughs, glancing behind him to look at Nat with a warm smile. "Nat."

"Nice to see that you didn't die in the night from blood loss, Scotty-boy." Nat smirks, not bothering to return his greeting.

"Thanks." he mumbles, turning once more to look at Stiles, who has begun to physically buzz beside him in excitement.

"Okay, let's see this thing!"

Scott slides his shirt up slightly to reveal a white bandage securely wrapped around his torso, a small amount of blood seeping through it.

"Nice." Stiles comments, looking back at Nat who tips her head in response, a small smirk playing at the corner of her lips. After her initial panic, she had to admit, the wound did look pretty gnarly.

Stiles leans closer to Scott's injured side, poking at his bandage lightly in awe. Scott recoils from his finger, swiftly pulling his shirt down before Stiles can reach out to touch it again.

"It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott explains making Stiles abruptly stop, turning to him in disbelief (which is similar to what Nat had done, when he had told her the night before as she bandaged up his side).

"A wolf bit you?" Stiles asks slowly as though he's struggling to process the words that had fallen out of his friend's mouth. Which, fair. It took Nat a short-while to get her head around the whole 'bit by a wolf thing', too, (And in the end, she decided that she didn't really care that much what it was. Scott's alive, and as long as the thing that did it stays out of their way, they wouldn't have a problem).

Scott hums in confirmation, making Stiles rapidly shakes his head in denial, looking at Scott as though he's crazy, and then moving his wide-eyed gaze onto Nat, who shrugs in response.

"No, not a chance" Stiles protests sternly.

"I heard a wolf howling." Scott confirms, confusion on his face from Stiles' denial. He thought he'd be the first to believe him.

Scott shoots Nat a look, silently asking her for her support. Nat shakes her head, offering him another shrug, "I don't know, Scott. The only thing I heard, was you screaming. No wolf. And, as much as I hate to say it, even if it was a wolf, I doubt we both would have lived to tell-the/tell."