TWENTY TWO: BREAK-UPS AND BREAK-DOWNS

𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
Twenty - 2X03
Ice Pick (part one)

NATALIA JUMPS IN SURPRISE, STUMBLING BACKWARDS SLIGHTLY INTO ERICA'S DRESSER AS A PAIR OF HANDS WRAP AROUND HER WAIST, BLONDE HAIR INVADING HER EYESIGHT

She smiles softly, almost immediately relaxing into the arms, "Hey, Erica...You okay?"

The girl lifts her head up to look at Nat with a sheepish grin, pulling away slightly from her body, "Yeah. It just feels like forever, since I last saw you..."

"Two days was a long time ago." Nat nods seriously, a smirk slowly slipping onto her lips.

Erica playfully rolls her eyes, "That doesn't count! I was being pumped full of hospital drugs two days ago! So, really, it's been three..."

Nat leans down, softly cupping the girl's jaw in her hands, "Well, then I guess we'll just have to make up for all that lost time..."

Erica nods eagerly, her smile brightening as she leans closer to Nat, "I guess, we will."

Nat closes the gap between them as she slowly leans down to kiss Erica, savouring every last bit of her.

Erica smiles into the kiss, pure bliss covering every inch of her body, before she quickly pulls away with a gasp, "I have to go to school!"

Nat snorts, gently pushing away the curls from Erica's shoulders to gain access to her neck, "So, what? You were in the hospital, two days ago. I'm sure they won't mind if you take another day off- and if they do...well, then they can always take it up with me."

Erica chews softly on her bottom lip, tilting her head in thought as her brows furrow, obviously finding it hard to break it to Nat that she wants to go school.

Nat, catching her expression, steps away from where she is gently kissing Erica's neck to give her full attention to the girl, "You really want to go to school, huh?" Nat questions, raising her hand to tuck a stray piece of hair behind Erica's ear. The girl nods, causing Nat to scrunch her nose up, looking at her in amusement, "You're so weird, you know that, right? I think you might be the only person I know, who actually wants to go to school."

"That's why you love me." Erica grins, her arms hooking around Nat's neck.

"That's why I love you," Nat agrees easily with a nod, making Erica practically beam up at her in joy. Nat rolls her eyes fondly, reluctantly moving away from her to pick up her school-bag from beside her bed, "Am I allowed to drive you to school, or is your mom still helicopter-parenting?"

Erica sighs, reaching her hand out to take the bag from Nat, who purposely moves it out of her reach, "She doesn't want me to have anymore...'accidents'. Especially, not at school..."