FOURTY-SEVEN: STORIES OF THE PAST

𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
forty-seven- 3X08
Visionary (part one)

NOAH SITS IN FRONT OF HER, A STERN EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE, "AND YOU JUST FOUND IT LIKE THAT? ON FIRE?"

Nat nods, looking far too comfortable for the situation as she sinks back into her chair, "Yes."

Noah opens his mouth, then closes it with a sigh as he shares a look with Tara, who sits silently by his side, her face stoic, "Okay, then. Do you know anyone who might've wanted to harm you?"

Nat deadpans at him, and Tara's eyes flicker towards her superior incredulously. Noah winces himself as he speaks, looking up from the paper in front of him to stare at her.

"Are you serious?" Nat probes, dull amusement shinning in her eyes when he doesn't try to retract his words.

"It's protocol to ask these type of questions, Nat. Just answer it, would you?"

Nat rolls her eyes, but plays along, her voice tinged with sarcasm, "Yes, I'm sure there are many people who want to kill me."

"Like?" Noah pushes, gesturing for her to continue with his hand.

Nat groans, throwing her head back in frustration to she stare up at the dull, grey celling of the Sheriff's department's interrogation, in boredom, "Like anyone who my dad has ever crossed!"

"Can you give us some names, please?"

Nat glares at him, "Sheriff! My house just got burnt down and you're in here grilling me? What, do you think I set it on fire!? Why would I do that? It's not like I get any insurance claims from it!" Nat pauses for a beat, looking at them curiously, "right?"

Tara shakes her head, her arms folded in front of her, "No. You don't."

"Right!" She exclaims, trying not to sound too disappointed with her answer as she gestures towards Tara with a wave of her hand, "So, here's a crazy idea, why don't we go find the dip-shit who actually did this and question them, huh?"

Noah shakes his head, dropping his pen to run a hand over his face in exhaustion, "I've got some of my people on the streets, as we speak, looking for any clues on who did this, but this isn't going to get solved if you don't cooperate with me, Natalia."

Nat huffs, but sits straighter, folding her hands together on the metal desk in front of her, "Who said I'm not cooperating? I want this solved as much as you do! Someone might be trying to kill me, dude!"

"Don't call me dude," Noah frowns, "You've been spending way too much time with Stiles."

Tara nods in agreement at his side.