TEN: THE VIDEO STORE

𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
Ten - 1X05
The Tell

NOAH GROANS, RUMMAGING AROUND IN THE BAG DESPERATELY, "DID THEY FORGET MY CURLY FRIES?"

"You're not supposed to eat fries, especially the curly ones." Stiles scolds him.

Nat snorts at the offended face Noah sends Stiles at his words.

"Well, I'm carrying a lethal weapon. If I want the curly fries, I will have the curly fries." Noah declares with a glare towards his son, while still searching desperately for the curly fries that Nat and Stiles had deliberately hid from him.

Nat cheers Noah on, encouraging him on his conquest to find the curly fires, which elects her a glare from Stiles in response.

"If you think getting rid of contractions in all your sentences makes your argument any more legitimate, you. are. wrong. And, you!" Stiles shouts, whirling around in his seat to glare at Nat, "Keep going, and I'll tell him what you did on the night of Lydia's party..."

Nat narrows her eyes at him menacingly, "You wouldn't dare."

Ever since stealing the motorbike from off the street, Stiles has been lording it over her head, threatening to tell Noah about the...'situation', every time she does something he doesn't like.

Which is more frequently than you think.

"Wouldn't I?" Stiles shoots back with a grin, tilting his head in mock thought.

"What did-" Noah begins, abandoning his search for his curly fries in order to look between the two teens suspiciously.

"Unit one, do you copy?" Noah's walky-talky buzzes, interrupting the Sheriff's words.

Stiles and Noah reach out for it at the same time, their fingers colliding with one another's.

Noah sends his son an unimpressed look, silently ordering him to back away. Stiles does so, slowly drawing back his hand with a sheepish grin on his lips, "...Sorry."

"Unit one, copy." Noah confirms once he finally picks up the walky-talky, sending Stiles one more warning look not to interfere.

"Got a report of a possible one-eight-seven." the voice booms, causing Nat and Stiles to turn to each other in shock.

"A murder?"

A grin slips on to Nat's face as she shoves one of Noah's 'missing' curly fries into her mouth, "Finally! Something interesting!"

──────────────────

"WHY THE HELL CAN'T I JUST GO HOME? I'M FINE!"