13 - Whenever You Need Us

It was early morning and Taehyun was bored. He huffed as he went to his husband and laid his head on his shoulder.

"Gyu, I'm so bored." He announced quietly as he watched the older put the clean dishes away in the cabinet.

"Hmmm, why don't you go find something to do? Is Kai awake? You could hang out with him." He said softly.

Taehyun shook his head. "I always hang out with him and you." He said with a pout before getting an idea. "How about we give Yeonjun a surprise visit!! We have a key to his apartment for some reason so why not?" He said, proud of his idea to visit their friend unexpectedly.

Beomgyu chuckled and smirked. "I think that's a great idea Hyunnie~" he agreed with his husband. "Alright, go wake Kai up so we can leave!" He shooed the boy away to get their younger friend, who lives with them, before he went to go get his shoes on.

———————

The three boys walked down the hall of the apartment building until they reached their best friend's apartment.

Taehyun unlocked the door with the spare key Yeonjun gave him a long time ago before they all went inside.

"Hmm, he's not in here. Maybe he's still sleeping?" Said Hueningkai as he observed the empty living room and kitchen.

The three boys made their way to the older boy's bedroom and barged in, ready to wake the sleeping boy up.

"Rise and shine Yeonjun hyu- MY EYES!" Beomgyu yelped as he quickly covered his and Hueningkai's eyes.

They had unfortunately walked in on Yeonjun and Soobin doing the devil's tango. They were out of the room as quickly as they arrived.

The boys all sat on the couch, clearly scarred from seeing their best friend getting railed right in front of their eyes.

About 10-15 minutes later, Yeonjun peaked his head out of the bedroom door. He saw the boys still on the couch and sighed softly before walking out of his room, hand and hand with Soobin.

The three boys looked over to the couple when they heard footsteps and gasped.

"Soobin?? Now that's not someone you see everyday." Said Taehyun.

"Especially not him and Yeonjun doing.........that." Added Beomgyu as he gagged.

Yeonjun rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry you saw that. But In my defense you shouldn't have just barged in without knocking first! It's called privacy and I like to keep it unlike a certain married couple who fucks eachother in public places." He huffed as he looked at the three boys with a glare while Soobin just watched, not even a little bit embarrassed that their friends had caught them in the act.

Beomgyu gasped. "We do not fuck each other in public places!" He argued.

"No no actually we have babe, do you remember the beach, behind the rocks?" Said Taehyun.

"Oh right forgot about that."

"Yah!! I don't want to hear about your sex life! Besides, there is a pure soul in our presence!" Yeonjun said, pointing to Hueningkai who just shrugged.

"whatever. Anyways, spill the tea, hun." Said Beomgyu as he cuddled Taehyun.

Yeonjun raised a brow and crossed his arms. "what tea?"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and pointed to Soobin who had at some point wrapped his arm around the older boy's waist. "Since when we're you two a thing and isn't he married to that bitch?"

Yeonjun looked at Soobin who just shrugged and looked at the other three.

"Yeonjun met me at your wedding party and we went on a few dates. It was really cute because he seemes like he is a dom from his looks and style, but he's such a bottom~" Soobin said with a smirk. Yeonjun hit his arm while Soobin just chuckled. "But yeah. A couple days ago at the top of the Ferris wheel, I asked him to date me. I divorced that witch yesterday so I can be with my baby boy~" Soobin happily admitted.