18 - Lovely day to be Married

"Ahhhhhhh!! I can't do this!! What if I get up there and he decides that he doesn't want to go through with it? What if he doesn't like my makeup?" Yeonjun paced around the room in his white suit and freshly done hair and makeup, trying not to explode from nervousness.

Beomgyu, who was going to be his best man, tried to calm the older Choi down, but it wasn't working very well when the pink haired was panicking.

"Hyung, I'm sure he will love how you look. If you're lucky he might even be turned on too~" Beomgyu winked, getting jabbed in the shoulder
by Hueningkai's elbow. "Ow!!"

"Ignore him Yeonjun hyung. Anyways, I know that everything is going to be just fine, you don't need to worry. Soobin hyung loves you so much, he even disturbed one of the most important events in the business world just to propose to you! And he's seen you without makeup plenty of times, how could he not go Gaga over you with it on?" The young Huening added. Yeonjun pouted and looked at Kai.

"Gosh you're such a sweet heart, where did I find a friend like you~" he said, pinching the boy's cheeks gently, earning a giggle while Beomgyu cringed.

"Alright, you two, let's finish up, it's almost time!!" Beomgyu shouted, dragging Yeonjun to sit down in the chair to do some touch ups.

—————
Meanwhile
—————

Soobin looked in the mirror with a sigh. "Hyun, I'm so nervous. I love him so much and I just want everything to be perfect for him." He says as he looked at Taehyun, who was helping Noah fix his tie.

"Listen Hyung. We've told you already, everything will go great, you just need to trust the process. I'm sure he will love it a lot and your wedding will be successful." The shorter of the two said.

"Right, you should be confident, because if Yeonjun hyung saw you being all nervous like this he'd probably get all nervous too and we don't want that, okay? So cheer up and put that tie on that you've been staring at for 10 minutes!" Noah added, encouraging the other to gain some confidence in himself.

Soobin smiled and nodded, putting the tie on and reassuring himself everything will be okay if he is with Yeonjun.

—————

The church hall seats were seated with not many people as Yeonjun and Soobin didn't want it to be a public event with too many people. Reporters tried to sneak in but they were quickly dealt with, so only their close friends and Yeonjun's parents were allowed.

Taegyu sat in the front seats along with their other friends Wooyoung and San, as well as Sunghoon and Heesung. Hueningkai was going to sit on the other side of the aisle in the front with his sisters Lea and Bahiyyih, and his boyfriend Noah and Noah's sister, Moah, while the StrayKids boys filled other seats behind them.

Soobin stood at the front of the aisle watching the door nervously as he waited for the wedding to start. After a bit, he saw the doors open and watched as Hueningkai came out, tossing flowers on the floor until he reached the end and took his seat.

Not long after, music started playing and Yeonjun walked out with his father, heart skipping when he saw Soobin at the end of the walkway, looking handsome as always.

Soobin may have drooled a bit but nobody noticed as everyone's eyes were on the couple while their eyes were on each other's.

When Yeonjun made it to the end of the aisle, his father gave Soobin his hand and smiled at him. "Take care of my son" when Soobin nodded, the man sat down while Yeonjun stood next to his fiancé.

"You look stunning, Junnie" he complemented, gently rubbing his cheek. Yeonjun giggled softly.

"You don't look too bad yourself~" he said and the priest smiled before speaking up.