Extra one

Hellooo I am back as promised with a cheeky lil extra chapter! I've got the second one written out too so the sequel to this lil shindig will come up next week maybe. I have a couple of ideas I wanna write about but if you have any suggestions or interactions/scenes you want to see then feel free to request! I will do my best to accomodate :D

"Zenin senpai, isn't Takagi senpai with you?" Fushiguro asked, staring at his upper class man as she vaguely explained the whereabouts of another classmate of hers. "From what I know she wasn't sent overseas as well."

Maki crossed her arms and grinned, a breath of laughter escaping her. Panda started laughing behind her, it was hard to tell if Inumaki was the same or if he was exasperated at the question.

"Yuzuha? She's sulking in her room 'cause Satoru sent her on a last minute mission and she missed her flight," she cackled, ignoring the line of confusion that was drawn in front of the first years.

"Huh? Flight? I didn't know we could take holidays!" Kugisaki whined, the only takeaway being the apparent holiday her senpai seemed to have planned to be going on.

"Ah, yeah, we typically can't-" Fushiguro furrowed his eyebrows, "-Takagi senpai's... well to put it loosely she's a delinquent."

Kugisaki paled, about to question the integrity of the school for having so many questionable students; the two suspended third years aside, there was another bad personality among the second years? Were all upcoming sorcerers going to be thugs or something? Was it a trend she missed?

"Oi, oi, don't say something so misleading – she'll get the wrong idea. Sure, Yuzuha can disappear sometimes but she comes back in a couple days. She helps out with overseas missions too, so it's not like she's constantly on vacation; plus she works hard taking missions to afford the flights, so Satoru doesn't mind – 'cause he dumps his missions on her, it's a win-win for him." Maki explained, turning her head to the direction of the dorms. She was proud of herself for not laughing when Megumi called the girl a delinquent – that lovesick fool was anything but.

"She'll be helping us in training you, I think that's probably why Satoru tricked her into staying," Panda decided to add. "Yuzuha's being evaluated for promotion to special grade, so you guys should count yourselves lucky," he bragged as if he were the special grade.

"Huh? Really? I thought that Okkotsu guy was the special grade, you're telling me your class has two!?" Kugisaki exclaimed, eyes wide in disbelief. "What the hell did they feed you-" She muttered.

"The old geezers up top don't like her though which is why Satoru's having trouble pushing it. Yuzuha's not a fan of the promotion either, so she's been acting a lot more frivolous recently; still, elders recognition or not, she's strong." Maki tapped her foot, scowling at the thought of the sandy old bastards, "anyway, enough about people who aren't even here. Let's get to training, yeah?" She grinned. "Oi, Toge, go grab the crybaby."

"Tsuna!"

Yuzuha was a mess, not only was the sun hot, but that stupid baldy had made her miss her flight and since it was early in Kenya she couldn't even call Yuta and tell him! Sure he'd probably wake up at the ringtone, but he'd been working hard so she didn't have the heart. She'd have to video call with him at around lunch maybe, just to be safe. Rereading the text message from Inumaki, she groaned loudly and, with great effort, dragged herself up from her bed. Taking a quick look in the mirror, she doubted the first years would appreciate seeing her so scantily dressed; what could she do? Summer was the worst season and since she couldn't exactly control the heat of the sun – it was horrible for her. Unfortunately when it came to her temperature control, she could only control the temperature of the flames within her; when it comes to weather and external temperature – it's a bum deal. She had no idea how normal people could ever enjoy the sweat and unbearable musty warmth.