Chapter nine

hey ho, this is the last chapter I have written so far, I finished it just now so I haven't read it back for any mistakes and what not so apologies for that. Hope everyone had a nice easter holiday, I sure did; getting distracted from writing by zelda... Anyway, I have some ideas of extras and such that I want to write but whether I do is another story, so please do not expect anything to come out soon for this book - this chapter is the end for now. nine is a horrible number to end on, I wish i called the intro chapter one but foresight is 20/20 i guess. ;-;;; anyway, any extra chapters will likely be shorter and will be titled as such. Thanks for reading.

"It's really unexpected but he's actually such a good kisser, I honestly didn't expect it at all – do you think he looked up videos or something? I mean I have to have been his first proper kiss, right?"

Maki wondered just what god she angered for her to deserve the torture of listening to Yuzuha swoon over her, in Maki's opinion, pitiful boyfriend. As soon as the sun rose the day after she'd initially come for love counselling, Yuzuha burst into her room and shook her awake with the energetic words 'he's my boyfriend! I'm Yuta's girlfriend!' and then, unfortunately, she started detailing everything that happened; down to the amount of ants she saw on the ground. Maki had initially thought that Yuzuha was way too good for Yuta, even before getting close to the girl – seeing her head over heels without a sense of, well, anything when it came to him, Maki took a step back. It may have just turned out that Yuta was the only one who'd be able to handle her. Maki was sure getting sick of it, the blackmail material was good though so she held out.

"You're telling me that, that guy – the sunken eyed pathetic loser kid – is a good kisser? Isn't it just his good instinct?" She narrowed her eyes in disbelief, there was no way Yuta of all people... right?

"Is that a thing? I mean I'd tell you to go try it out but-" Maki didn't have to look at the girl to know she was glaring fiery daggers into her skull, "-if you did that I think I might have to take care of you. I'll plant a tree in your name."

"I'm not getting anywhere near your boyfriend like that so stop threatening me as if it'll happen. You think I'm bad enough to make moves on a taken guy? Feel like I should be offended," Maki scowled, the mere thought of getting that close to Yuta made her skin crawl. Yeah, there was no way, he wasn't her type at all even if he was a little strong sometimes.

Yuzuha fell to her knees and held onto Maki's legs, though she was quickly swatted away.

"I'm sorry, I know better now. If you kissed Yuta I, I'd forgive... I'd forgive – forgive you..."

"You don't have to force yourself." Maki deadpanned, staring at her blatantly disgruntled expression, she looked like a sour plum. "'Sides, haven't I already told you, idiot? Not gonna happen. Yuta's not my type at all."

Sitting back on the bed where she slipped off from, Yuzuha crossed her legs and held her chin, nodding.

"You're right. Not everyone has good taste, huh... My Yuta is so desirable that you end up mistaking it for dislike, I understand." Yuzuha glanced at Maki with glistening eyes and a subtle smile, as if she were trying to console her or something.

"Wow, what's with that condescending look. Also that made no sense whatsoever, the hell are you on about?" Maki droned, already done with where the conversation drifted to.

"Just so you know, I'm not planning on sharing."

She stared in pure, utter, disbelief. She was insane – her eyes had been clouded, no, blinded completely by whatever spell she cast on herself, all this idiot could think or talk about was Yuta, Yuta, and Yuta.