Info

Minecraft has been around for quite some time now, and there are many activities to do inside the game ranging from Bedwars to Skywars, and from Parkour to creating your own server. But in recent times, there has been a new uprising of content creation, and that would be the Dream SMP, which was created on April 25 of last year by famous content creators Dream and GeorgeNotFound. The SMP is a Survival Multiplayer server that produces content for their millions of followers on platforms such as Twitch and Youtube. Since then, they've added more people to the server, racking up 33 official members along with surprise visits from others. On this server, there is content that some creators do call Lore. The lore on the SMP is a variation of storytelling that is performed every so often during an event on the SMP. There have been wars, time traveling, memory loss, and lots of deep emotions that can come from the lore that contributes to the overall storyline of the SMP. In this article, I will be covering the Dream SMP lore from the very beginning up to the current events occurring in the server. This article is highly recommended if you need to catch up on any events that have taken place, or if you are just getting into viewing the server. With that, I hope you enjoy learning all about the Dream SMP!

Enjoy! <3