Manberg vs. Pogtopia

Manberg vs Pogtopia is arguably one of the best wars and the biggest war to have ever happened on the server. This war took place on November 16, 2020. There was a lot of preparation going into this war as Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Technoblade, Fundy, and Nihachu built an underground city known as Pogtopia. With help from Technoblade they received some of the best gear on the server that prepared them for war. Along the way they recruited other members to fight against JSchaltt and his new found nation, Manberg. Schlatt received help from Dream along with some others to fight back, until Dream gave up the location of Schaltt where he was hiding. As Tommy was about to take Jschlatt's last cannon life, he died from a stroke. But, it wasn't over just yet. Wilbur and Tommy could regain their spots as President and Vice President, but they ended up giving leadership over to Tubbo with Tommy as his Vice. However, this entire time Dream had warned them that there was a traitor among the members Pogtopia. When Schlatt died he admitted to this being a lie, but he was in fact not telling the truth. Wilbur was the traitor. He had been having thoughts of blowing L'amanburg up for the longest time and it had happened on that date. He was caught right before pushing the button by Philza, but after the deed was done, he requested to die, and Wilbur had lost his final canon life. Yet again, it wasn't over just then. Technoblade, being an anarchist, did not like the idea of rulers or any higher power. When Tubbo became their new leader and felt betrayed since he had helped them regain L'amanburg from Schlatt. So, he unleashed multiple withers, and once they were defeated, he had become an enemy of the state of the New L'amanburg.