The Imprisonment

The Arc ties a lot into the Disc War. Towards the end of the Disc War, Dream was put in Pandora's Vault for later use, claiming he could revive the dead. Since then Dream has been in this prison with no way of escaping. The prison system, run by Awesamdude, was thought to be very safe and inescapable. Overtime people have visited Dream including Tommy, Sapnap, BadBodyHalo, and Ranboo. One day Tommy vowed that this would be his last time visiting Dream. Everything was going smooth until unexpected explosions were heard right outside of the prison. With security being so tight and strict in Pandora's Vault, Tommy would have to remain in prison with Dream until the security situation was resolved. The situation was in fact not resolved for over two weeks. Tommy had been annoying Dream constantly with their time together. One day Dream snapped and killed Tommy taking his last cannon life. Tommy's next stream we see a pitch black screen, and Tommy is heard talking to Wilbur in the afterlife. Wilbur's voice all of a sudden gets very faint, to the point of where it vanishes. Tommy's screen then flashed back to him inside the prison with Dream. Tommy had been brought back to life. With this Tommy was able to escape the cell notifying Sam. Viewers were able to learn that Dream actually had the power to bring people back to life and we are left to wonder what he will do with it.