Tales of the SMP

A couple months ago in one of Karl's streams, we learned that he was able to time travel. Since then he has traveled numerous times to places like The Town That Never Was, The Village That Went Mad, The Beach Episode, The Lost City of Mizu, The Masquerade, The Wild West, The Haunted Mansion and The Pit. All of these streams include little bits of lore from the future and the past. But, when his traveling is done, he returns to a place called The Inbetween. Here we first learn that it was a place meant for time travelers to rest and take a break. It is a beautiful white castle in the sky, and doesn't seem to have a problem in the world. This is until we see some books that pop up in random places. It is as though one person is telling him this place is safe, and another that is telling him he needs to hide and get out of there. Up until Karl's most recent Tales stream "The Pit", Karl wasn't able to leave The Inbetween, aside from being able to return home. But, there was a portal that we had learned of in the Inbetween, and the gate blocking the portal was no longer there. As Karl raced to the portal, words popped up on the screen that kept telling him to get and and that he was almost there. Once through the portal, we enter a world called The Other Side. In this world there is a black castle. And with a book inside, it assures him that this is a safe place. However, when Karl eventually returns home, he keeps getting weaker. He loses his memory and begins to write down all the adventures he goes on.