Ranboo's Memory

Ranboo's character has memory loss. He is also half Enderman, and the other half is still yet to be revealed. As Ranboo starts going about his day to day time on the server, we see a voice starting to talk to him. This voice is believed to be Dream. These voices keep appearing in Ranboo's head, and as a result he builds a panic room. Ranboo also started to journal everything he did in a book so he wouldn't forget anything. Ranboo also has a condition called an Enderwalk. Certain things trigger his Enderwalk such as when anyone types ":)". From there he won't remember anything of what happens when he wakes up, and is able to cause serious damage. If we take a look back to when there was a security issue and Tommy got stuck in the prison. The only person on the server who wasn't doing anything at the time was Ranboo. It is said that he was the one who planted explosions near the prision and trapped Tommy inside. However, he couldn't recall what he did that day, so many believe that he was in an Enderwalk state. A little before this event even occurred, Ranboo was thought to have visited Dream. When Ranboo visited the prison, everything seemed a little off. Things started to get really weird when Dream had multiple copies of Ranboo's journal with him. The screen ended up getting all swirly, and eventually blacked out, only with a ":)" left.