Las Nevadas

SMP member Quackity has been working on a project called Las Nevadas for the past month. Since then, we have gotten two streams building up more and more of Quackity's lore. In his first lore stream, we see Quackity confront BadBoyHalo to express his desire of wanting his friend back, since he has been corrupted by the egg. We also see a very big moment in which the Awesamdude has allowed Quackity to enter the prison everyday, and tourture Dream until he gets the revive book on how to bring people back to life, but to no avail just quite yet. The final installment that is shown in this first lore stream is all of the memories of El Rapids. El Rapids was a country created by Quackity that included members such as George, Sapnap, and Karl. Participants are led to believe that the three other members just abandoned Quackity, but we see in his next lore stream that wasn't exactly the case. During his next lore stream we see a "prequel" of the first stream involving Las Nevadas. We see an interaction with Quackity and George after everyone else left El Rapids. Quackity explained how he was building Las Nevadas and would make money with his casinos, hotels, and many more attractions. Then we get a hard hitting question about what happened to El Rapids. George explains that he, Karl, and Sapnap went to go build a new county called Kinoko Kingdom However, Quackity was supposed to be included in all of this, but Karl forgot to tell him. Viewers expect that Karl forgot due to his time traveling problem, hence why it is so hard-hitting.