1.1

Shikimori is the most popular girl in my year, adored and loved by many and unfortunately me still even after all this time. However she only has eyes for someone the opposite of me Izumi Yuu. I don't hate him or anything but we're total opposites so it's kind of weird. I suppose she just likes the cute type now.

But enough of my stray thoughts for now atleast.

I opened the door to my home room and was greeted by a scene by my seat a window seat in the middle of of the back and front a fine seat.

"... of looks like Y/N is finally here! G'morning buddy you're just barely making it on time as usual." This was Inuzuka who I affectionately call him Inu or Dog sometimes to tease him.

"Yo, what's up Inu? You too Izumi I thought you'd be here with Shiki... no Shikimori yeah I thought you'd already be here with her, is she okay?"

"Yeah I think she went to the toilet a few moments she was also a bit mad at you for being almost late again you know?"

"It's fine it's not like it's nothing new anyway what were you two so excited about before I got here?"

I began to catch up with Inuzuka and Izumi for a few moments before I felt someone pull me by the back of my shirt almost making me get to my feet.

"You're finally here Y/N you're always late you know don't make Izumi-San worry about you so much. It troubles me too you know."

"Cmon it's not like it's a big deal I've yet to be late enough for class to start plus our teacher is such a slacker it doesn't even matter you know that right?"

She put her hands on her hips and shook her head making her hair flow while her blue eyes seemed to begin to radiate in one motion.

"Yeah so what? Even then it doesn't matter you need to be more punctual, respectful and most importantly stop worrying so many people what is it do you not sleep enough or something? Your parents would be ashamed if they saw you like this!"

Ah. She looked so cute there too.

"Parents, huh?" I shrugged exaggeratedly

"You know not everyone can have parents to be there to worry about them right? I'm sorry I'm such an embarrassment to the great Shikimori. Maybe I'll be so late and cause so much trouble for everyone that I just disappear too would that make you happy?"

I said that with a cold tone to my voice, but as soon as I looked up at her face I couldn't utter a word, I instantly wished I took back my words but it was too late.

"Sorry... Y/N I didn't mean to hurt you.. I'll leave you alone. I'm sorry.." she ran out of the classroom her face is stuck on my mind. It was so shattered, afraid and remorseful, I'm totally the opposite of Izumi that's why she chose him I guess. Izumi gave me a disapproving glance although coming from him it was more of a pout, like you need to tell me that. He ran out of the room in hopes of catching Shikimori before she managed to get too far.

"I'm going to the nurse, sorry Inuzuka I'm skipping see you later. If you see Shikimori tell her I'm sorry."

I then went on to down to the Infirmary and skipped the first two periods afraid of facing any of my friends.