5.2

When I awoke I realized that I was naked in bed with Shikimori laying next to me breathing softly with a mark on her neck.

"I've done it now..."

I slowly sat up realizing my back hurt and beginning to remember what happened the night before and I began to blush until I heard a notification sound from the other room.

I stood up and walked in the living room after putting on a pair of boxers and realized it was Shikimori's phone and there were a ton of calls and texts from her mother.

'Oh shit.'

I walked back into the bedroom and slowly shook Shikimori to wake her up as she asked for a few more minutes.

"Micchon~ it's your mom you know."

She instantly shot up gripping the covers looking around meeting my eyes until I showed her the phone making her face lose a bit of color.

"W-what do I do Y/N!?"

I sat there and thought doing a thinking pose until I did a hand gesture.

"I know, you can just say you fell asleep watching a movie at my place. We definitely fell asleep alri-"

I was cut off by a blushing Shikimori who pushed me while I just laughed and called her mother, while I took a shower.

When I came out I was greeted by a nice smell from the kitchen kind of like eggs and bacon, since it was the weekend we didn't have to worry about school. I was greeted by a Shikimori in one of my T-Shirts and shorts with an apron in the kitchen.

"Sorry, I had to borrow your clothes for a bit, you ended up messing up my uniform so it's in the washing machine."

"Nah it's not like I mind but have you been secretly practicing your cooking skills?"

She blushed and looked away while I wore a smug grin admiring the new look, I want to take a picture honestly.

"Oh yeah, what'd your mom end up saying Shiki?"

"Oh that? I told her we fell asleep watching a movie and she was a bit upset but let it go since it's the weekend and she likes you." She began to plate eggs and bacon while toast popped up and added toast with butter and a knife to the table.

"Thanks for breakfast, you really didn't have to you know?" I took a bite of the bacon in my seat as Shikimori walked to the table.

"No it's fine, I wanted to show off a bit, it's better than you expected right?" She looked at me with a smug look her blue gems of orbs enchanting me once again.

"Y-yeah, although I always enjoy your food. But, there's something you want to ask right?" I finished my bacon strips and began to butter my toast.

"You could tell that easily?" She finished the last of her eggs and took a bite out of her bacon.

"I know you after all, have for awhile. What's up?"

"Uhm, I guess... i want to meet your family Y/N."

"I'd this because of what I told you last night?" I finished my toast and dusted off my hands starting my eggs.

"Partially, I just want to apologize and I in guess introduce yourself. Is that a no go?"

"Hmm... not really however keep in mind you may not be greeted with pure positivity especially my cousin Sachi, but if you don't mind then we can go in a bit. Just shower and we'll leave shortly after." I stood up and grabbed our empty plates beginning to wash them while Shikimori smiled and walked to the bathroom.

- - -

Around a half hour or so went to Shikimori's house so she could change clothes. Apparently she didn't want to meet them with her school uniform but with something more "appropriate" in her words.

"Ah, Y/N I wasn't expecting to run into you today. Who's this with you?" We happened to run into my aunt on the way who from the looks just finished grocery shopping from the nearby market.

"Hey Auntie, I no we were heading to the apartment since my girlfriend here was so insistent on meeting you."

"Hey Y/N!" She yelled my name hushingly while my aunt made a "Hmm" sound.

"You're the one he protected right. From you know what."

"Yes ma'am I can never repay him for what he's done for me."

"I'm glad you understand that. How about you two head home with me for a bit it's been awhile since you've seen Sachi anyway right?"

My aunt spun the bag over her shoulder and started walking forward. I gave Shikimori a thumbs up and we started to catch up to my aunt.