4

The last few days have been hectic to say the lease, the both of us well Shikimori and I were going to be suspended but chose to drop out of our own will so it didn't look as bad. I didn't want her to go back there anyway to be honest. I met her family as well and I apologized to them that this situation was my fault but they said it was okay and it was their fault for letting a time bomb close to them and they thanked me. They didn't seem to hate me either even after we told them we were together, they were actually kind of supportive of it knowing how far I'd go for her.

"So Y/N, you were going to meet with Kiyotaka-San and Kei right? Do you think they'd mind if I came too, I'd like to see them again."

"Oh? Who are Kei and Kiyotaka? Are they trustworthy Micchon?"

"Yes ma'am they're friends of ours we're good friends, we'll both couples actually."

"Oh, then let me know if you two choose to go out you can even bring them here if you like." Shikimori's mother took the laundry basket and left the living room where Shikimori and I were playing games.

Shikimori's phone began to buzz from the dining room table.

"Give me a second Y/N." She hummed and skipped to the dinning room after putting down the Wii controller.

I paused the game and waited.

"Oh Kei?... Oh yeah he's with me... you two here? Alright it should be fine... then see you soon."

She walked back with a smile.

"Hey Y/N wanna go see a movie?"

"A movie?"

She smiled at me and my heart melted.

"Yup Kei and Kiyotaka were going to go to one and a double date would be nice right?"

'Hmm'

"I guess but..." I leaned in and cupped her face whispering in her ear as she began to flush and close her eyes.

"Atleast for me I'd rather our first be just the two of us, you know." She began to flush and try to push away as I held her closer like this she was cute but we don't have the time for us to play around this much, probably.

"Y/N..."

"Let's go see that movie, you want to go right?" I turned off the game console as she began to pout behind me with a look of disappointment and frustration.

"You know... you're such a tease at the worst moments. I'm going to change so wait for me I won't be long." She jogged upstairs to what I assume is her room to get ready.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•