1.2

I have been asleep for awhile now honestly I was exhausted if I had to be frank but I was more worried about Shikimori honestly I never intended to hurt her and I hate that I did.

I stoop up and put my shoes back on and left the room going out into the hallway I accidentally happened to catch Shikimori's eye and we made eye contact but I still felt a little awkward.

"Y/N, please don't leave. Look, I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought up your parents really I am sorry. I should have been more-"

If she continues she'd only make herself feel worse at this rate.

"Shikimori, listen to me I'm sorry for hurting you. You have no reason to apologize to me no matter what you think you did wrong it's alright you did nothing wrong."

"But, even though you're a jerk you never act so... cold." She looked down.

"Maybe, I won't deny that I am a bit touchy on that subject and about my home life I did really mess up today, so if it makes you feel better you get two questions I'll answer honestly about myself. Plus I'm not a jerk, jeez."

She turned around while holding back a giggle with her hands held together around her waist, only to flash a smile and begin to walk forward leaving her pink hair to flutter behind her.

"Sure, sure, we have a study hall right now anyway. How about we find somewhere to talk about this since I'm sure you don't want to here."

"Wait... we're doing this right now? I was kind of hungry though..."

"Right now! Plus I have some snacks if you're really that hungry, so let's go to the courtyard for now alright Y/N"

"Alright jeez you're such a slave driver."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Shikimori had some crackers the basic kind I mean they aren't bad something sweet would've been great.

"So, I can ask anything right?"

"Yep shoot for it I made you cry like a baby after all."

She blushed top to down from embarrassment although it was pretty obvious to me. Although her blushing pout was anything but intimidating if anything super cute.

"Alright alright don't look at me like that you can so ask away."

"Then why are you always so late? Is there anything I can do to make it easier, I actually worry about you sometimes you look like a zombie right now even Y/N."

"Wow I never knew our school idol cared so much about little old me. Well I work late night shifts to make ends meet, my aunt already struggled with her daughter having to take care of them and I have to be around there so I try to take the load off of her any way I can, if you think I look like a zombie you should see her. I just want to let them be a bit more free I guess." I said that looking at the sky imagining the ideal scenario for them and that would be without me around maybe they'd be better off.

"That's... actually a better reason than I thought you'd have it actually changed how I see you. Although just a bit." She sipped down on her apple juice box she's gotten on the way here looking a little anxious I could already figure why.

"So now you want to know why I live with my Aunt and why my parents aren't around right?"

She really couldn't hide her real feelings not filled me with a small sense of warmth it was really cute to be honest.

"Well... yes I do honestly."

"I figured, naturally though-"

"Don't tell anyone, is what you were going to say right? Of course I'd never do that it's obviously important to you I won't even tell Izumi-San I promise."

She seemed sincere so I took it as that.

"Well they abandoned me honestly. But don't look so sad it doesn't bother me anymore I just wasn't what they wanted from me. So one day they just up and left leaving enough money to keep me alive for a week. I haven't heard from them and honestly I don't really want to. I wasn't the brightest growing up and they forced their failures into me... I was just a kid what could I have done you know?" I laughed at myself in a self deprecating way, but a sweet scent invaded my nostrils and before I realized it she hugged me. It's been awhile since I've had the feeling of a hug, a first for boobs too though but it feels so warm.

Shikimori hugged me tightly and cried for me occasionally muttering that it was okay, I wasn't alone I had everyone and her no matter what, she promised to be more considerate to me as well, and we stayed there in her embrace until her crying subsided.

"You alright now? It happened to me I didn't expect you to cry more than me you know." I thought joking around might make her feel closer to normal but-

"Anyone would have that reaction with such a sad story and how you try to improve and help your auntie Y/N

"Anyone would have that reaction with such a sad story and how you try to improve and help your auntie Y/N." She said between sniffles.

"Yeah, yeah but.. thanks for listening to my story you're the only person I've told it felt good to let it all out thanks Shikimori I appreciate it."

"You're welcome I'm glad I could help you even though I ended up hurting you. But uhm, I know why you don't like your last name atleast but it feels kind of weird to still hear Shikimori after all this, you can call me by name too... you know if you want."

"Alright then Shiki."

"You didn't even try to use it though?!"

We both laughed to each other but then we noticed Izumi, Inuzuka, Hachimitsu and Nekozaki.

"Heseeeyyyyyyyy~ if you two keep going on like this you'll miss lunch too. You delinquents." She started to laugh and Hachimitsu told her to shut up while Izumi looked conflicted staring a hole though you.

I chose to ignore it now though as they began to walk over to the table we were at in the courtyard to spend the last bit of time we had left.