5.1

Time has passed and soon enough we found a new school by each other. We by sheer luck managed to be put in the same class, however the reactions to us were night and day. She instantly became popular with her peers except the few popular and gal types. While I was avoided and discarded of, it makes sense it's Shikimori after all.

As I was lazily doodling on my notebook in math class the bell rang signaling it was time for lunch.

As I stood up and walked to Shikimori's desk who seemed to start smiling instantly once our eyes met we were instantly met with stares I tried to ignore.

"Yo, Shikimori. You ready? Oh give me your bag too."

She handed me her bag then stood up after dusting her skirt off and we walked to the door until we were stopped by a random class in the class.

"W-wait!"

We both stared at him which in turned earned him the gaze of everyone.

"W-would you two happen to be dating by chance?..."

I smirked while Shikimori's face began to flush pushing me away knowing on instinct I was going to lean in and embarrass her.

"Yes... Y/N here is my boyfriend please be nice to him, and you not in public..."

"Well you get the picture she's mine, let's go Micchon."

I grabbed her hand and walked ahead almost dragging a flushed Shikimori.

- - -

"Yo Shikimori, ready to head home."

"Ah Y/N, yeah I can go now, sorry you guys I'll see you tomorrow."

Shikimori exchanged goodbyes with two girls she seemed to make friends with I'm glad. They also teased her a bit making her blush, her face felt more pink than red though, a small and faint yet beautiful pink that went with her hair making her stand out. Then paired with her blue gems of eyes was a dangerous combo.

"Jeez, Y/N stop staring let's just go..."

She turned on her heel and began to walk away with me following right behind her.

"But it's not my fault you're a total cutie you know Shiki. I was entranced by you I love you."

"I know that... idiot. Today we're going to your house I want to see."

'This will be interesting'

"Alright we've been walking and talking but we're going the opposite way at the gate."

She nodded and we went on our way. We stopped at the grocery store picking out a few light groceries for dinner the sun started to fall down as we left and headed for the apartment. Soon after we reached the empty apartment.

"Make yourself at home Shikimori I'll put this stuff away then come find you."

As I unloaded groceries I could hear her walking around occasionally letting out sounds of surprise.

"Hey, did you want to eat here? I got extra groceries in case."

She walked back over to the kitchen looking in a circular motion around before replying.